Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Given the yet new interview on the matter, I’m doubtful. They’re not naive, they knew what blacklash would’ve waited for them with the Dexit and only 400 Pokémon to have in Galar. Unless the games would plummet down in sales I don’t think they have any intention of changing stance.
  2. TheElderKing

Some move animations are distinctly different and better from the past, like flame charge. I do think it’s best to wait the overall movepool to judge the work on the animations for them, but I do agree that if the trade-off for the cut is simply them, it’s not enough.
  3. TheElderKing

Wasn’t it already stated that the translation about the A and B team was partially wrong? From what I gathered (and I thought Joe Merrick mentioned that) is more about letting some of their developers experiment on Town to build experience on other fields, and bring that experience back to...
  4. TheElderKing

I wish there’ll be something in the games they choose to focus on instead of bringing back the whole dex, but the possibility that they took this decision to use it in the future, for when they’ll decide to improve in a deeper way on models and animation, or maybe for when the number of Pokémon...
  5. TheElderKing

I won’t defend GF on the animation department, but is Tail Whip the animation to focus the criticism? The work on it, regardless if made in the past or how, isn’t nearly as bad as the Double Kick of the world.
  6. TheElderKing

Which is quite clear given the connection with Kanto in terms of E4 and Team Rocket. Though to clarify, while it was their goal, they actually weren’t able to put both regions in the cartridge, and the leak of the beta version of Gold is proof of that, which had a city to homage Kanto. It was...
  7. TheElderKing

You can place CDProjekt and RDR’s team in the list, since rumours or accusation of hard crunch times were associated with them as well. The only difference is that those team’s games turned out well and weren’t afflicted by bad rep for microtransations. On topic of Matsuda’s response, if...
Back
Top Bottom