Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Yeah, only the stat boost and nerf.
  2. TheElderKing

That’s what I meant when I said earlier that I want the two character appearing in the trailers, in the champion’s cup, to be definite, detailed npcs. Hopefully they went that direction.
  3. TheElderKing

Yeah, I just meant that we have a better shot of at least one of them. Given that it's a tournament style, I guess they'll either have only 8 completing the Gym Challenge, or that there's still a Victory Road-like route to stop the rest. Given how new this format is, and how little they said...
  4. TheElderKing

About the overview trailer, I think we got clear shots of two characters in the Champion's Cup. The male character is clearer in the trailer then the female one. I do hope in any case they're not random trainers. I'd like them to be other rivals, but I doubt we'd have more then Hope, Bede...
  5. TheElderKing

I guess we’ll have to wait and see. Hopefully they’d release that info before release.
  6. TheElderKing

They did say they’re supposedly hard to find, though. Again, I’d love to be wrong, but at the moment I lean more towards the Gigantamax being found only on the fully evolved stage.
  7. TheElderKing

If the early stage can be found in Raid battles with a sign indicating they can Gigantamax later on, it’d be great, but I’m personally skeptical. Gigantamax are supposed to be hard to find. If there’s the chance of finding them also for earlier stages, it’d reduce a bit their rarity, Granted...
  8. TheElderKing

I guess it depends on the Gigantamax appearance. I’m not going to take it in my story team anyway, but if I’d have, I’d pick Gigantamax Charizard over the regular one because I like the appearance.
  9. TheElderKing

To be clear, I meant that I do that in my first run, not in all of my playthrough, but I do enjoy the growing/evolution aspect a lot. It’s normal that people have different preferences and play stiles, though.
  10. TheElderKing

But it'll be avalable in the final stage. You won't find a Raid Caterpie with the ability of Gigantamaxing, but a Gigantamax Butterfree. About your question, let's say I want Tyranitar in my team, and I catch Larvitar. While the final stage would be available in the late game, I'd still use...
  11. TheElderKing

The G-max in question might not appear easily/before the end of the main plot, or too late into it. Also, for me, the G-max would be already in its final stage, and I prefer to catch the members of my party in my story play trough in their first stage.
  12. TheElderKing

That’s why I won’t likely use Gigantamax in main story, unless the starters have one. I love to take Pokémon in their initial stage and making them grow and evolve, and we can’t do that with Gigantamax ones.
  13. TheElderKing

I think breeding might be a way to gain Gigantamax Pokémon in their early stage. I’m quite sure that in the wild, normally, we won’t be able to catch any Pokémon with Gigantamax abilities or hidden abilities. Those are going to be reserved for Raid battles.
  14. TheElderKing

Both are great news. Expecially the latter if it means a big number of new Pokémon is in, but having a npc that you can use to delete and relearn moves in every Pokémon center is also nice. Having different npcs in different cities with all those different functions was a tedious and old system...
  15. TheElderKing

To be clear, that’s my opinion based on his words, but others interpreted it as if Masuda made it seems to confirm the connection, so I could be wrong.
  16. TheElderKing

I think it was simply referring to the thought behind developing the games, not necessarily post game content. Keep in mind that the hardest rated raid battles are specifically built to be hard for veteran players, and they’d require competitive items as well as a good coordination from the...
  17. TheElderKing

https://multiplayer.it/articoli/pokemon-spada-scudo-differenze-missioni-secondarie-molto-altro-intervista-junichi-masuda.html Another interview. Masuda talks about the criticism about the graphics, mentioning the Wild Areas, and that are a lot of connections in the background. Not sure what...
  18. TheElderKing

Yes, although not in the interview I posted. As a side note, the interview (the same that previewed the game for Everyeye last week), will do a live stream tomorrow to talk about the interview, so if there’ll be any additional info, or hints towards something, I’ll post it here.
  19. TheElderKing

https://www.everyeye.it/notizie/cydonia-tu-junichi-masuda-novita-pokemon-spada-scudo-407287.html?fbclid=IwAR0dPmVX8O_LhPbDJ4elCKKEwYoWb22mxftQz_RnRUjNjMezDxFDpGg9_xY It’s a video interview from Everyeye with Masuda. The answers are generally fairly generic, since Masuda didn’t seem keen in...
  20. TheElderKing

I’m honestly not sure if there’s a popular grass starter, in the same sense Greninja and Charizard are (Or GF believes they are). Assuming they won’t go for Decidueye, my guess would be Sceptile, although I wouldn’t rule out Torterra or Serperior. Meganium and Chesnaugh, I’d rule out.
Back
Top Bottom