Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

SwSh Character Speculation

I don’t think that buying at release is necessary, expecially if someone has doubts. It’s possible to wait and form judgement by looking at reviews and online videos and playthroughs, or asking people that they can trust. If the tree looks as bad as in the Threehouse demo, as well as other...
  2. TheElderKing

The appeal is mostly because of the concept itself, and not the way it was shown in the trailer, but I agree. The same can be said for negative things, howewer: we already seen improvements in textures, lighting and shadows if we compare the first and last trailer, and Hop’s animation can be...
  3. TheElderKing

I was referring specifically to the idea of reusing old animations in general. In the specific case, I do agree that main characters should have unique animations for themselves, though it depends on how much of the old animations are used on them. Knowing GF, it’s likely not restricted to this...
  4. TheElderKing

I don’t think it’s necessary to redo every animation if the one they kept are decent. The problem arises when the animation you reuse was already bad.
  5. TheElderKing

I certainly expect or not discount the obvious for villains because of what you said. Gen 7’s plot would’ve worked much better if they cared of not making obvious who the antagonists were. Granted, given that they known their reputation about this, they might’ve decided to fool us all this time...
Back
Top Bottom