Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

SwSh What if Gigantamax forms are Megas but supersized?

I don’t know if I mentioned it or not, but I was talking purely from the standpoint on how the mechanics works, not the aesthetics. I don’t mind that much, but I can definitely see how there’ll be a part of the community that won’t like the mechanics due to aesthetics. I was just analyzing how...
  2. TheElderKing

There are pros and cons involved with Dynamax compared to Z-moves, and the fact that the former don't require items is a distinct advantage. But not having stat boosts like Megas make Dyna Pokèmon still vulnerable. Giga Charizard, even with Assault Vest, isn't going to resist much against Rock...
  3. TheElderKing

That's something we'll see after the release and when the competitive scene starts to switch to SwSh. I don't think in any case they could be as bad as Z-moves.
  4. TheElderKing

The Dynamax being Z-moves and Megas together is more of a developer explanation then in-game one. I think GF wanted to have one singular ability that somehow is a mix of the other two, but less powerful, expecially in regards of Z-moves. many competitive players complained about the latter, and...
Back
Top Bottom