Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

For those that want to find Dreepy in Mad Raids, so at a lower levels then the 55-ish you find in the Wild Area encounter at Lake of Outrage, one of the two dens where he’s located ‘should’ be at Axew’s Eye, the middle island that you need to access with water upgrade of the bike in the first...
  2. TheElderKing

I think you are free to do anything you want, though I don’t think you’ll be able to do that in the main story. Gigantamax are level 60 upon catching and they are seemingly really rare.
  3. TheElderKing

I‘d say yes, as I definitely saw Pokémon that were caught in the early routes in Raids in the datamine.
  4. TheElderKing

They can be done both offline and online, in the first case npcs will fill in the other three spots (or less if you for example play with one or two friends.)
  5. TheElderKing

To reiterate about finding Pokèmon that can't be find easily in the wild, there's the Raids. For example, Dreepy can be found in two different 'nests' (I assume they depends on the location in the game), one being the dragon-based one (so likely in the Lake of Outrage) And in another nest as...
  6. TheElderKing

Couldn’t you try with the Raid? That’s where I’ll look for Dreepy, given that it could appear there at 25-30.
  7. TheElderKing

That’s possible. I did read they were someone you fight postgame, but it was a few days ago, and so I don’t know if there were new updates.
  8. TheElderKing

Wait, aren’t they the gym challengers? I thought they’ll be something you fight postgame after being Champion.
  9. TheElderKing

As @Oriden said, the problem isn't the NOS, because we knew about that. It's that to access a GTS-like function you'd have to pan additional fee. It's about the number of subscriptions you'd have to pay, not the fee itself. If Home would be free (doubtful), I think the reaction will be better...
  10. TheElderKing

The problem will lie on the fact that He will be most likely a paid service. I can understand why passing from paying zero for trading your Pokémon, to paying a monthly/yearly fee with NOS and another subscription (most likely yearly as well), would piss off people.
  11. TheElderKing

They can’t, as the datamine doesn’t show their encounter in the world, and the Pokédex doesn’t expand upon reaching the postgame. They are most likely the planned Pokémon for weekly/monthly Raid addiction to the roster....though I’d love for the legendary to be added with special events with...
  12. TheElderKing

While the situation with the items is ironic, importing them from other regions isn’t really that far fetched.
  13. TheElderKing

Again, it might be an incorrect informations. It says the same for Grapploct and the streamer of the last days shown it, and the same should’ve happened for Impidimp with the other streamer. I do also remember distinctly people mentioning that the leaker said you can catch Dreepy at level 35 in...
  14. TheElderKing

The evolution of Cloppobus. Anyway, it seems that the problem with Dreepy might be that it's missing the overworld encounter, as same happens for Impidimp on Glimwood Tangle, the datamine says there's not an overworld encounter, whike the leaker caught one (I think the shiny) that way.
  15. TheElderKing

There's some weird things in the datamine, as saying that you can catch Dreepy only at level 50, as well as not being able to catch Grapploct in the wild. The second is supposedly wrong since it was shown that he could be encountered, and the leaker that posted all the stat shots a few days back...
  16. TheElderKing

The leaker that posted shots of the Pokémon’s stats found a shinty Impidimp.
  17. TheElderKing

Cursola and ZM Darmanitan, I think.
  18. TheElderKing

Someone posted this for Grimmsnarl. HP 85-101 ATK 111-127 DEF 71-86 SpA 92-108 SpD 81-97 SPE 60-76
  19. TheElderKing

Smogon worked on those stats, no pokèmon is final, expecally Grimmsnarl. Grimmsnarl: Hp: 90 Atk: 110 Def: 70 SpA: 90 Spd: 80 Spe: 60 Dracozolt: Hp: 80-95 Atk: 95-110 Def: 90-105 SpA: 80-95 Spd: 70-85 Spe: 60-75 Arctozolt: Hp: 90-105 Atk: 100-115 Def: 75-90 SpA: 75-90 Spd: 80-95 Spe: 50-65...
Back
Top Bottom