Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Pokémon SwSh Datamine (Story Version) (SPOILER WARNING).

I haven’t see anything about her in the game (still early on), but I guess she might not want to succeed him? I do know reviewer that likely preferred Bede’s role to Marnie’s in the story though.
  2. TheElderKing

I hope the rematch thing is true, but the Gigantamax thing definitely is.
  3. TheElderKing

Yep. But that’s the problem with Pokémon with 4x weaknesses...even more so given its speed. To place him as a Gigantamax/ace is frankly ridicolous.
  4. TheElderKing

There’s also a few gym challengers, which I have no clue when they’re fought.
  5. TheElderKing

It was mentioned early that the contest of the 1000 years was different, as in he wants Eternatus' energy so that he can profit over Dynamax for a 1000 years.
  6. TheElderKing

It still something more in term of postgame. Hopefully there’s a bit more.
  7. TheElderKing

In the post game, there’ll be both a Battle Tower and a Battle Factory, apparently.
  8. TheElderKing

That is indeed different then what was said earlier, and while not exactly groundbreaking, it’s fine by me. Even if he meant literally those words, they’re in a different meaning. He basically wants eternal power for Dynamax and his own selfish gains in regards of the popularity of the battles...
  9. TheElderKing

I can understand your point, or even the 1000 years bits, if the lack of dynamax energy would lead to some/big problems for Galar, in terms of environment or such, and not simply a possibly lost of interest towards battles. That's what Rose fear, in relations of him losing money. But yeah, we...
  10. TheElderKing

True, let's hope for the best.
  11. TheElderKing

Of course. I’m basing my premise if that is really as bad as it looks. I do seriously hope it makes more sense then what that phrase suggests.
  12. TheElderKing

See, if the 1000 years quote is correct, it’s really dumb. The idea of wanting more energy to support Dynamax and popularity of battles, so that he keeps making money, is fine by me (and the game apparently shows what could happen without it with Piers’ city, which I heart Rose used as an...
  13. TheElderKing

I don’t know if there’ll be more post content after what was stated by the leaker, but I do think that GF planned the Rais battles, at least ten Gigantamax and max level Dynamax, as such. Because if their Declaration of them being hard and requiring competitive items and good stats with work on...
  14. TheElderKing

The Looker/2hour quest in this game is about the royal family of Galar being pissed that you revealed their ancestor not being a legendary hero but instead being Zacian and Zamazenta, so they do something abojf the Dynamax and corrupt the legendaries, with you and Hop ultimately going to calm...
  15. TheElderKing

I hope it’s not something dumb, but given that the lowest point is RSE, we should be fine... On Eternatus, I really can’t see how he’s not a UB.
  16. TheElderKing

Possibly, yeah, he also appears quite defined, he has a Dyna bracelet, and he's the only npc appearing in the card. Strange For me at least it'd be another reason to go for Shield, though. Bea and Allister are more or less at the same level for me, but I'd prefer a lot more Melony then Gordie...
  17. TheElderKing

I was thinking they'd place on his father with a similar plot, but it's possible. They mentioned it was Earth, and not Rock, the other exclusive gym, though.
  18. TheElderKing

The tournament gets interrupted, that's why there's the tournament again in the postgame, I believe. I thought they'd have done something strange to shift the title.
  19. TheElderKing

Just my two cents, but in postgame rematches it's quite likely you'll face the new gym leaders, and can still fight the previous ones. Piers' second one shows him with league challenger's outfit, which makes zero sense unless you fight with him afterwards. And also my opinion, he'll partecipate...
Back
Top Bottom