• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

We can, actually. I have the shirt and shoes on my character with long pants and a jacket.
  2. TheElderKing

Congratulations! I decided to go the Lake of Outrage route, as I didn't have any wishing piece, and the ones I got made me catch three Sligmoo in a row. Glad you could find it though.
  3. TheElderKing

Not exactly.
  4. TheElderKing

I bought a few options between the first city and Motostoke, though not that much. And yeah, they also give lots of free pokéball here, although you’d need much more later on.
  5. TheElderKing

Making money in the game is quite easy, plus I think they actually gave us more staring money then Ten 1-5 combined (I think?) with 30k. Trainers also give quite a lot more money.
  6. TheElderKing

The day/night cycle isn’t locked to the Wild Area, but until you complete the main story the cities are locked on a specified time because of story reasons.
  7. TheElderKing

A question for those that might be further ahead, but Is there a way to locate a den’s location? I searched Sereebi for information on a Pokémon in Max Raids, since it’d appear on a lower level then his overworld encounter, but While I have the number of the dens, I don’t know where they’re...
  8. TheElderKing

As I said, I restrict myself to use my main team Pokémon of the same number of the leader, so I didn’t use Litwick or Sizzlipede. But yeah, with Drizzile the fight should be easier anyway.
  9. TheElderKing

Does anyone have a problem with the stamps not appearing? The online features are one I can see people around him, but I get no notifications.
  10. TheElderKing

Kabe’s battle was pleasantly challenging. It’s likely because of my team composition, since I had no Pokémon super effective toward him and I limited myself to a 3vs3 battle (I wasn’t overleveled), but fighting three fully evolved Pokémon was definitely challenging for Raboot, Toxel (I should’ve...
  11. TheElderKing

The closed doors thing is city-dependant. I was really disappointed when in Turrfield there was no location to explore, as every house was locked at distance by some blocking on the road. Nessa’s city (Hulbert?) is far better in this regard as except the watchtower, every house is open. The...
Back
Top Bottom