Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

Yes, Dusk Balls have a better catch rate at night, I think, then ultra balls, maybe even during the day on Max Raids. The same goes for special Balls. A Net Ball with Butterfree has a higher catch rate then an Ultra Ball.
  2. TheElderKing

I finally managed to capture my first Gigamax, Butterfree. I’d say a problem with the Raid battles is that the matchmaking is really supbar. I don’t think I ever did a 4-players Raid with the matchmaking, including four Gigamax battles.
  3. TheElderKing

Yeah, I didn't have a lot of time to play from Monday, and I spent almost all the time until yesterday to catch one. Thankfully I didn't have to breed one for the right nature. Dragapult is a great Pokèmon, he's my most useful one when catching Pokèmon in Raids so far that I still didn't finish...
  4. TheElderKing

Nice one! I caught my Dreepy after hours of searching at the Lake, thankfully with the right nature for my desire, Jolly (plus Speed, less SAtk). For Duraludon, it's a bit complicated. You find one at level 50-52 at the Lake of Outrage during Snowstorm, in the grass, at 2%, or at around 48 in...
  5. TheElderKing

I think the Champions Cup is a bit confusing. I get that only one of the trainers that complete the Gym Challenge goes on to compete the next day...but if there's not a problem with one leader, or some schemes (Opal/Bede), 9 people get to partecipate the next day. It makes honestly little sense...
  6. TheElderKing

I didn’t think you don’t have to save after a Raid, and you can return back. I’ll do that next time.
  7. TheElderKing

Dreepy can be found in the den in Axel’s eyes, the water area you can’t access right in front of Motostoke, the problem is that it’s still rare. Not as rare as he is normally, as I needed around 6 hours to find him in the grass, though. My luck in Raid isn’t great, as I found both Giga...
  8. TheElderKing

Thanks! It was either that or Fire-Fist I’d Scorbunny would’ve developed differently. For Drakloak, I was thinking of shifting Steel Wing with Dive, since it’d give my team one move super effective against Earth-types, but Steel Wing is a nice coverage for him to have.
  9. TheElderKing

They’re not. After completing the Gym Challenge, I didn’t play that much the last two days, and spent almost all the time looking for a Dreepy. I finally managed to get one, and reached Wyndon soon afterwards, evolving him into Drakloak. I do wonder what to do next, if doing the Champions Cuo...
  10. TheElderKing

You can evolve Flappin soon, you’ll find the npc that give you its evolution item in Hammerlocke.
  11. TheElderKing

Today in my journey to complete the Gym Challenge I travelled to Stow-on-Side first and Ballonlea later, while adding a Impidimp from the Wild Area to my team for the moment, raising him until he evolved in Morgrem. Stow-on-Side and Ballonlea both looks nice, though for the latter I’d like it...
  12. TheElderKing

It’s better to train it in the back of the team, to be honest. It was useful to par Pokémon with Nuzzle, and little more. Toxtricity is far more powerful, though, and it learns lots of moves with the move relearner.
  13. TheElderKing

We had one in Gen 5.
  14. TheElderKing

Done the same thing. XD My team so far: Sanji the Raboot Erza the Corvisquire Merlin the Orbeetle Punk Saura the Toxtricity Cassandra the Hattena Bonus member: Barraskewda.
Back
Top Bottom