Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The leaks and streams have revealed the villain or villains of the game, yes.
  2. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don't think, though, that the industry's fascination with the graphics is what we're talking about here. I don't think anyone wants or expects Pokèmon to be the best game in terms of graphics. It doesn't mean that an improvment on the current state is an absurd request.
  3. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

So Extrasensory is in the game? Weird, I didn’t see it in Typhlosion’s movepool/move tutor pool. Maybe I missed it.
  4. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I always thought the compression affected the quality of the trailers, although we’ll see in a few days how much it affected the game. Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day, with the review going online.
  5. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’d rather have a dlc like the IoA or the CT for Legends then something for BDSP, but we’ll see.
  6. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, i definitely don't mind the battery life, I was excpecting that. Glad to hear that it plays well on handheld, I'll definitely wait to play a bit before deciding to buy or not a controller.
  7. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Possibly. I guess I’ll wait and see for myself, and then decide if I need to buy one.
  8. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That the game would work much, much better with a Pro a controller, due to the need to react quickly, or something similar.
  9. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m more worried about the controls, based on what some YouTuber said.
  10. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Does anyone know how the game plays, in terms of controls, on handheld/Lite? Woulda a Pro controller be necessary to play?
  11. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Divided into areas.
  12. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It’s a matter of personal opinion, I guess, although I’ll be quite happy with another art director for the next game. I think there were lots of good designs in Gen 8, but also the lows, were quite low. Outside of the art direction, I hope Gen 9 avoids the (in my opinion) one glaring issue as...
  13. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I definitely agree with your assessment, as many people stated that. What I diverge from you is that I’m a bit more pessimistic. I definitely hope you’re right, though. If that happens, I might very well not spoil myself even the design of the new mons for Gen 9, and go as blind as possible...
  14. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Depends on the features, I think. QoL additions, or coding Frosbite instead of Freeze, as an example, isn’t going to be that difficult, I think; the world building as an open world/map game, or the the catching mechanics and features around it, would definitely need to be worked on from the get...
  15. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

To be fair, though, there are stuff that would work regardless if Legends flopped or not. QoL additions or Pokémon being realistic in sized aren’t going to, or shouldn’t be affected by PLA flopping. I can see why the action elements around catching Pokémon and battling nobles wouldn’t be...
  16. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I wish they’d at least keep things like well sized Pokémon and some QoL additions in Gen 9. It depends on the direction they want to go in terms of world building: do they want the Legends games to be the only open world/map games in the franchise? It’ll be hard for many people if they don’t...
  17. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I might be wrong, but I read that there’s different size in regards of Alphas. Maybe it’s possible to catch on bigger.
  18. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m not too disappointed given other legendaries seem to have cool content/fights, but it’d cool to fight Regigigas at full strength from the get go.
  19. TheElderKing

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Pokèmon don’t use their abilities in PLA. I guess people were looking forward, given abilities not working in this game, for either a tougher fight against Regigigas, or to use it properly in the game after catching it.
Back
Top Bottom