Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

I’d rather prefer if they gave new forms or evolutions to Pokémon that don’t already have one.
  2. TheElderKing

I mean, we also have the Voltorb and Fuungus line that would need to appear different in the past, as it makes even less sense for them to be as they are before the first pokeballs were crafted.
  3. TheElderKing

I’d actually love if original form was different, but the images we have seems to indicate the line was the same.
  4. TheElderKing

Magneton isn’t indeed a issue, but Galarian Weezing, even accounting the fact that Hisui could be far less advanced then other regions. Although I wouldn’t use human history to base a timeline for The Pokémon world chronology and span of time based on technological advancement.
  5. TheElderKing

Considering the eeveelutions introduced in Gen 4, they could technically introduce some ancient dragon-related thing that got lost in them, explaining why Eevee doesn’t evolve in this new form in current times…and could also be something that the Gen 9 could address as something they’d recently...
  6. TheElderKing

I agree, though it’s weird they didn’t show the climbing mon with them.
  7. TheElderKing

From what I understand, it’s something that happens in time even in Koffing’s case. They never stated that the normal Pokémon evolving in specific forms is something that happens quick, or instantly, and that it’s not based on the overall line evolving in the specific region differently. It’d be...
  8. TheElderKing

Unless the situation is different for Pokémon which entire line evolved differently in a region, like Vulpix, which would’ve taken time to change in the Alolan version, and Pokémon that only have the evolution being different, like Pikachu. But I don’t think there is anything indicating that the...
  9. TheElderKing

If you’re right, then it’s an oversight from GF, or maybe it’s due to the fact that Alolan Raichu wasn’t planned to be released right away in SwSh. Even it’s due to an adaption on the region they found themselves in, and not an hereditary thing, though, it changes little in regards of Legends’...
  10. TheElderKing

The situation is different. What you’re describing for SwSh and possibly SM/USUM is a technical limitation of the games not recognizing the origin of said Pikachu, but they still evolve in Alolan Raichu in Alola, because in that region they evolve as such, and the ones transferred in Galar...
  11. TheElderKing

Sorry, with classic I meant the Fall release date, compared to PLA being released in January. I'd actually love if Gen 9 is released in 2024, but without dlcs or explansion, in my opinion, being likely for either BDSP or PLA, I doubt they'd miss a full year. I do hope that I'm wrong, and...
  12. TheElderKing

I hope Gen 9 would be released in their classic timeframe, so Fall 2023. Fall 2022 would be too close, in my opinion, and I think the longer timeframe between the two releases could help them. Other then hopefully helping with the technical and graphic issues, with Legends still has (but I...
  13. TheElderKing

Based on what they say on the site, it seems to me that they evolve like that in Hisui, and not in their original regions.
  14. TheElderKing

I'm quite happy they implemented the regional form concept into Legends. I do wonder if we'd get some new forms for the starters, which I'd like...but I don't think it fits well with this concept, given that they'd be more 'ancient' version, then Hisuian, since those three Pokèmon aren't from...
Back
Top Bottom