Search results for query: *

1. TheElderKing

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I don’t think it’s necessarily about then Being confident in the product (talking about the devs), as much as TPCI as a whole forcing the release whether the games are (at least) optimized, or not.
  2. TheElderKing

I thinks the issues isn’t really only about frame rate dips, this time around. Also, I’d say that some reviewers, at least, didn’t react positively (as suspected) to the scarce number of buildings you can visit. Even the school isn’t really ‘open world’ apparently, not a list of rooms you can...
  3. TheElderKing

It seems the hearts tweet was only a reference to the Teralyze hint/riddle he made in the past.
  4. TheElderKing

It seems to me most reviews will be released tomorrow.
  5. TheElderKing

I actually forgot about that. That could work in catching said Pokémon without having to trade and get boosted exp.
  6. TheElderKing

My team is going to be Skeledirge, Tinkatel, Baxacalibur, Kilowattrel, Arboliva and Annihilape. Glimmora is still a strong contendere in place of Kilowattrel or Arboliva. I was considering Water Paldean Tauros in place of Annihilape for type repetitions, but it appears to be exclusive to Violet.
  7. TheElderKing

It should also be noted that I think the main path might be longer then previous games, given the three different paths going into the endgame. You can still, apparently, fight E4 members in the tournament.
  8. TheElderKing

I’d agree it’s not the same, although there also rematches with gym leaders and team Star members.
  9. TheElderKing

I personally don’t think they’ll add level Scaling, even with great backlash upon release (which I’m not sure will happen, as the fanbase is divided on the issue). It seems the levelling is done well enough in the main story, but I fear rotating Pokémon could be needed to not overlevel…although...
  10. TheElderKing

It seems the new items have leaked as well, and while I can’t access the pastebin file, Centro specifically replied to a question and stated there’s no item they boost Tinkaton’s attack. Which, again, makes sense to me, in the context that they created that Pokémon with a one-move gimmick in...
  11. TheElderKing

Also, you can save in front of a shiny, loading won’t make it disappear.
  12. TheElderKing

There’s a bar-like location somewhere, where you can change the Tera type at a cost.
  13. TheElderKing

People compiled levels for the various fight in the game (Gym path/E4, Titans and Team Stat). I’ll put them in a spoiler tag here, for those that wants to see it.
  14. TheElderKing

I agree overall on the Paradox (although I also get the reasoning for locking them, given their high stats), but I’m better off in regards of started and overall new mons, which I use to run my first team. I actually had trouble deciding which ones to pick. This is my tentative team...
  15. TheElderKing

Yeah, that’s true. I do wonder how on earth it can work, though. I know that it means it can’t get another item, and stronger Pokémon could also boost their attack stats with item, but a boost like Marowak’s item would be bigger then that (doubling the attack stat is better then Life Orb or...
  16. TheElderKing

Wait…it seems it gets a item to boost its attack?
  17. TheElderKing

After the informations on the movesets have been spread, I think I figured out the my party. Skeledirge Arboliva Kilowattrel Tinkaton Annihilape Baxcalibur Although I’m going back and forth about putting in Glimmora in place of either Arboliva or Kilowattrel. Depending on how big of an...
  18. TheElderKing

I think that'd be quite interesting...but knowing GF, I'd say it's more likely they focused on the gimmick move, alone.
  19. TheElderKing

I don’t think it can have something like Marowak, because the signature would too broken. I ran a few calculations, and with max IV/EVs and favourable nature for all involved, Tinkaton does more damage with Gigaton Hammer then then Groudon and Landorus with single-target Earthquake, Tyranitar...
Back
Top Bottom