Search results for query: *

1. T

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Carlotta is more of a Latin name (i.e. Italian/Spanish), just keep that in mind, but sure.
  2. T

I'll survive :P Have survived much worse in my life XD
  3. T

105 is borderline, but completely fine as I only have a flu. Had it at 107 for a few days back when I had mono, was fine even then. So long as I remember to take paracetamol I'll do fine.
  4. T

Well, I've been polishing the map of my fakeregion, and written a bit on my fic, so I'm pretty much good. But I'm getting a bit stressed by the fact that I posted the previous (and first) chapter a month ago; I need to get around to writing more! But right now I have a fever of 40 degrees...
  5. T

Woop-de-doo, congrats, uA! You really deserved to ace it! What subject(s) did your exam cover? (also, 2000th post in the chat thread. We're awesome)
  6. T

Huzzah, I've got the flu. In June. Two days before Norway's biggest anime convention. Feels good.
  7. T

Mhh, fortunately no one in my have ever suffered from serious illness. The exception is my grandfather, who had a stroke six years ago. For a while he could only speak his native tongue (Dutch), but now he's back in full force - with a near-perfect memory to boot (he's now writing memoirs using...
  8. T

'grats, Feli! Just aced my Social Studies exam the other day, so now I'm officially done with high school. Forever.
  9. T

Tsk, tsk, a truly mature person recognizes that we change day by day, bit by bit.
  10. T

Birthdays, who cares :| Celebrating that we've lived on Earth for yet another rotation around the sun, wo-hoo. The presents are nice though Congratulations to anyone who reads this. For birthdays you've had, have and will have. There, now you will never go another birthday with someone not...
  11. T

This. Also, end scenes and chapters in cliffhangers, that's suspense 101.
  12. T

Guh, sorry, I tend to just associate "actor in famous movies" with Hollywood, thus being American. I also honestly believed he was American. But it is true, can't be bond if you're not British :P Yesyes, we agree, quite so. And you should watch Amélie; a feel-good film with more of a feel-good...
  13. T

Gastly's Mama; Both lead actors in the 2011 film are American (Rooney Mara comes from New York, if I am not mistaken). Several of the minor actors are American and/or star predominantly in American-made movies. I wasn't trying to say people should just enjoy teh dub; I just meant to imply that...
  14. T

Gastly's Mama; there are two very separate adaptations, one Swedish (2009) and one English (2011)... pretty sure it was made in America. Actually, having foreign country settings while retaining an English language is a very sound move, as many people are instantly skeptical to hearing foreign...
  15. T

I'll start working on a (slightly) interactive fanfiction project as soon as I get chapter 2 of Clandestine up and running. More details to come later! So how's everyone's day going?
  16. T

Lady Lucifer; attention does not quality make; quality makes quality. If people don't recognize it, or if they never discover it, it says nothing, whatsoever about your qualities. Often some of the greatest musicians, some of the greatest authors, artists, whatever - they're all obscure, they're...
  17. T

That doesn't fit in at all with my forum size - the line ends way before the border of the post, so it looks extremely weird. And therein lies the problem - your method fails because people view the forum in with different sizes, my method fails because there are differing colour themes (as far...
  18. T

However doing as you say, Kelleo; the whole paragraph will be indented, and that is what Caitlin; wanted to avoid. To answer: There is no feasible way to indent only the first line of a paragraph. ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Doing like this however seems to work very well. What I have done...
  19. T

Oh, there's this reviewer who was active at serebii a year or so ago, yami ryu or something. It was around the time when I was doing a lot of reviewing there as well, and she was really notorious for her harsh reviews. She leaned more towards the flaming than the actual helping though, so she...
  20. T

Red; the whole point of WILD is to steer your own dreams, to dream while being conscious and use that for whatever inscrutable purposes you wish. Instrutilus; I could happily contribute with something to that thread.
Back
Top Bottom