Search results for query: *

1. TheLoonyRebel

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

Well... The Young And The Restless just resumed new episodes on CBS this week. So I'm assuming any VA work has been safely done given something like Y&R is back in production and airing.
  2. TheLoonyRebel

I wouldn't be shocked if some kind of deal was made to allow the first four episodes to air on both Teletoon and POP TV as they probably made deals to air the series before the Netflix deal was done for America. That would still leave at least eight episodes as exclusive premieres to Netflix...
  3. TheLoonyRebel

I have a feeling some wrangling was done by Netflix to keep episodes past episode 4 from getting aired internationally until after they debut on Netflix.
  4. TheLoonyRebel

If anything the series just became more accessible on Netflix compared to Disney XD. Just think of how many things Netflix has had just in the last few years that became absolutely huge. Stranger Things, Orange Is The New Black, House Of Cards, Bird Box, Fuller House, Making A Murderer... and...
  5. TheLoonyRebel

Any of the smart streaming devices are fairly simply to setup and use regardless if your TV is smart or not. Put in WiFi password. Install Netflix from whatever app store that is on the device (Roku, Amazon Fire, etc). Put in login and password for Netflix. Enjoy. Here's my recommended ones that...
  6. TheLoonyRebel

Well I did predict Netflix, right? And getting an smart streaming device like an Fire Stick or Roku is very cheap these days. Totally worth it especially with the amount of awesome streaming services you can use even free ones like Pluto TV.
  7. TheLoonyRebel

Only the first 12 episodes will be available on June 12th.
  8. TheLoonyRebel

June 12th in America. And they are doing quarterly releases of episodes. And... Go/Gou's name will be Goh on the English dub. Also Teletoon in Canada will start airing the English dub on May 9th.
  9. TheLoonyRebel

And now ViacomCBS owns 49% of Miramax as well which the other 51% being owned by BeIN Media who is largely known for running BeIN Sports and Al Jazeera news (including the short lived but fantastic Al Jazeera America).
  10. TheLoonyRebel

The Japanese version of Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution on Netflix uses the English opening/closing music. Also the subs on that are based off the English dub as well. It would be awesome to get official English subs from the original Japanese audio tho. We probably will still get all the music...
  11. TheLoonyRebel

I could see them doing perhaps two episodes to debut the series with then one episode per week after that.
  12. TheLoonyRebel

No we are discussing if Disney is going to get the next season or if Netflix is.
  13. TheLoonyRebel

Yep... I didn't think of looking at the larger picture of the Disney XD daily line up which is mostly Disney owned shows that they are marathon running. And Disney XD is probably under contract to run at least one episode a day which is why they shove it off to early morning so they can marathon...
  14. TheLoonyRebel

Hmm... with CITV taking their time on airing the end of S&M Ultra Legends this tells me we are at least a month off if not longer before season 23 begins airing/streaming in America.
  15. TheLoonyRebel

I have noticed the daily week day reruns for Sun And Moon on Disney XD are now airing at 3:30 AM instead of 3:30 PM. Plus they are running an random movie at 6 AM as well on Saturday. Last Saturday was Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel. This Saturday it's Zoroark and next Saturday is Arceus...
  16. TheLoonyRebel

Nothing from Netflix so far either. That doesn't rule out an potential May release but I'm not holding my breath either.
Back
Top Bottom