Search results for query: *

1. TheMindOfThomas

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

R.I.P Serena. Wasn't even included in the XY flashback :cry:
  2. TheMindOfThomas

It's mostly the fact the episode descriptions/titles have been full of bait: "reunions", unknown trainer, same hairpiece as Serena's Eevee from XY, etc.
  3. TheMindOfThomas

Yeah...this really sounds like Lisia, especially with Wallace confirmed to be prevalent. It is very strange that the trainer is being kept a secret though. I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow but I'm not exactly holding my breath for Serena anymore. I feel like the shipping angle scared the...
  4. TheMindOfThomas

I know what art you're talking about but that wasn't from this episode. It was ORAS merchandise artwork from 2015 iirc.
  5. TheMindOfThomas

If it really is Lisia I would suspect that Serena was planned but ultimately cut at some point (probably due to staff worrying how to handle the Amourshipping aspect of her return) It's just too similar to be a coincidence: A Pokémon Coordinator who currently resides in Hoenn with a Sylveon as...
  6. TheMindOfThomas

New Info: "Koharu, who came to Minamo City with Eevee, will participate in a contest with Sylveon by chance." Interesting that they still aren't confirming who the Sylveon trainer is...
  7. TheMindOfThomas

Dawn came back without being shown in OP 3, where other highly requested returning characters were revealed. So there is a precedent to leave some characters as surprises. If it is Serena, perhaps they're saving her for a reveal in the 1-hour special. Even I agree this feels unlikely given how...
  8. TheMindOfThomas

The whole thing just feels especially weird. Why use the word reunion for a character Ash barely knows? Why move the episode arrangements to have this one come right after the Clemont and Bonnie return special? Why hide Sylveon's trainer in the special preview? I'm not saying it's Serena, it...
Back
Top Bottom