• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

You seem to know a whole lot about what GF can and can't do with their own characters don't you? I think you need to open your mind a bit. Sure a legendary that has a pre evolution or evolution may never come, but that doesn't mean it CAN'T.Stop using words so definite. You don't know what can...
  2. TheMonster6893

I doubt we'll get silhouettes for a whole 50 unrevealed Pokemon. It's likely they just mean that there will be a poster with 50 of the Pokemon we know of and some new ones mixed in. They always have a sticker set in the last CoroCoro before game releases so this is nothing new per say.
  3. TheMonster6893

It isn't the same person every month. That would be crazy if it was. It's just people who work at stores that happen to get an early issue by less than legal ways. A person might be able to get the magazine one month, but not the next month. There's no way to really tell who the person is.
  4. TheMonster6893

Sorry I meant the press demo that they had 90 minutes to play not the one we're going to get. I might end up being the same demo, but as of now we know nothing of what the press have played as it's all a secret.
  5. TheMonster6893

Cool where'd you here that about their demo? I'm can't seem to find anything about it. No one is talking about the interviews/demo play through (probably due to them not being allowed to lol).
  6. TheMonster6893

I agree that Type Null isn't a legendary, but I do disagree on your other points a bit. While yes you could argue that there are other Pokemon in mythology that are strong I'd say the only Pokemon that are worthy of creating a new Pokemon to battle them is the legendaries. If the Pokemon Type...
  7. TheMonster6893

Huh......You know what? I'm surprised I never thought of that.....Normal is already neutral to all types, but if Type Null somehow had the ability to cancel out type effectiveness in battle that would mean that it wouldn't be weak to fighting and could attack Ghost types......That's a very...
  8. TheMonster6893

The actual release of the magazine is typically the 15th of every month (sometimes the 12th depending on holidays). However, it usually leaks early sometime between the 10th and the 14th depending on whether there's anything good in it lol
  9. TheMonster6893

Could leak anytime now, but usually leaks over night. I am also on the east coast and find that I often wake up to the leaks lol
  10. TheMonster6893

Looks sort of like an Akita to me, but who knows with this blurry pic lol
  11. TheMonster6893

I just find it so weird that they would opt to post a video on their channel with new exclusive info and NOT put it in the actual magazine. It just seems odd to me. I feel like it's a very backwards way of doing things. Wouldn't they want the exclusive info in their magazine so they can get...
  12. TheMonster6893

Where is this info coming from that there will be something new? Can someone link? Are we sure it's not just what we have already?
  13. TheMonster6893

Alright sorry stupid may have been a harsher word than I would have wanted to use.....even still I think it's silly for people to get angry about something like this when it's clear as day that there shouldn't be any real blaming going around for something as silly as this.
  14. TheMonster6893

Is anyone really surprise CoroCoro had nothing of particular interest? First of all last month said we'd be getting news in general....not in the issue specifically..... Second we just got a huge dumb of info so even if CoroCoro DID have something it'd just be a rehash of what we got. CoroCoro...
  15. TheMonster6893

The only reason I'm not super 100% sure about news this month is because March is notorious for having nothing particularly special on the main series games. Look at the past number of years. March has either been a radio silence month or has had some garbage news about other games like Rumble...
  16. TheMonster6893

Yeah you're right. I think it's listed as a "mythical Pokemon" which I don't think they would put on the boxes. Either way the idea about the new legendaries is good. I really kind of want Pokemon to take a step away from the whole "YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!" thing for a bit. Sure it's...
  17. TheMonster6893

To be fair if the hacks hadn't spoiled us with Volcanion when XY came out the reveal of it would have been pretty big. Volcanion is a pretty cool mon and I think I would have freaked out last month if I hadn't already known about it.
  18. TheMonster6893

Maybe a little back story? Could also give a small amount of insight into how it fits in the movie. Without giving away the movies's plot naturally. lol Nothing crazy I guess, but I could see them saying something about the download event. They could drop a date or at least a general time frame...
  19. TheMonster6893

Why do you keep saying the 18th? Is CoroCoro coming out later this month than usual or something? Also we'll likely get leaks in the next 5 or 6 days anyway. Either way I don't see anything new game wise being revealed yet. It'll likely hint at whatever the special guest character is for the...
  20. TheMonster6893

Well yeah he was probably thinking something different, but it's still impressive he predicted accurately that there would b a event at all. That, coupled with his SMD prediction is pretty awesome lol I really hope he's right about a game announcement around the 29th......I can't take this...
Back
Top Bottom