Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

Generation VI: The Future

Sorry I meant for the player to beat the game. Pokemon games tend to b on the shorter side in terms of hours. Although I suppose it's really as long u want it to b lol
  2. TheMonster6893

So I've been thinking. IF we do end up getting a gen 6.5 it would ultimately lengthen this gen significantly I think. Unless we really don't get any new Pokemon it would stand to reason that they'd leave it out to played for a decent amount of time. I can't c them releasing a whole batch of new...
  3. TheMonster6893

Damn......Is it too much to ask for more than a scrap of a hint for the next games?!?!?! I want more than a name for Magearna! I want a name for the game she's in!!! lol
  4. TheMonster6893

Should be out now. I imagine it already hit the streets as stores are open. I mean it's about 11 am now (as I'm writing this) there so I don't know y it's taking them so long.lol
  5. TheMonster6893

I was just gonna say something......lol It makes no sense what @Platinum Lucario is saying. First they're aren't going back to the staggered releases...never again. They've said multiple times that they enjoy having the games come out in every country closer together and it's unlikely that...
  6. TheMonster6893

Y do u believe this? I mean if a better system comes out and they have the opportunity to make a game on that, y would anyone want the game to come out on the outdated console? Wouldn't u rather gen 7 to come out on a console that'll offer full HD and most likely better controls? If we get gen 7...
  7. TheMonster6893

Idk what the hell is happening anymore! Zygarde and it's forms keep getting anime art, Volcanion gets revealed and everyone hates it, and now we get this Pokemon which DOES have Sugimori art and who the hell knows what gen it belongs to!!! This is utter anarchy!!! lol This is just so vexing to...
  8. TheMonster6893

I would like a game that has quests during the main story as well as after the league. Post game content is all good and well, but if the game itself was jam packed with goodies and little side stories to make the region feel like ti was actually populated then I would care as much if there...
  9. TheMonster6893

No it isn't........not at all. Gf has nothing to do with the general merchandising. They make the games and then Nintendo and TPCI do all the rest. Any bundles, toys, apparel,or whatever have nothing to do with GF. If you feel like the game content is lacking then that's just bc GF can b lazy at...
  10. TheMonster6893

What are u talking about? It's always been like that. Of course you need to own the console the game comes out on. Also people don't NEED to buy another system in order to trade. That's what the GTS and Wonder trade are for. GF don't expect anyone to buy more than one handheld. For one they...
  11. TheMonster6893

I wouldn't get your hopes up about CoroCoro this month. Seems unlikely they would do all of this info dropping from the website and not hint at something about the main game only to hint at it in CoroCoro. This is just the start of the celebration so we'll get tons of stuff throughout the year...
  12. TheMonster6893

It really depends on who gets it first. Sometimes people post the leaks on twitter, sometimes they post it on 2Chan, and sometimes it just appears out of nowhere lol I'd b willing to bet it leaks tonight or tomorrow night. Likely late at night too.
  13. TheMonster6893

Correct, but honestly I think next month will b a bit more exciting than this month. Like many have said already, this month will likely only have movie news and if we're lucky we'll get a teaser for next month.
  14. TheMonster6893

I honestly don't think they would announce another event Pokemon so close to Volcanion's debut. I also doubt they'd do it in the same fashion as well. If there is news coming it'll b something different than another Pokemon reveal. For them to us the word "trembling" or even something similar...
  15. TheMonster6893

If this is true then I can't say I'm surprised in the least. I never really saw a reveal coming this month anyway and it makes more sense for them to start next month at the earliest.
  16. TheMonster6893

I'm not 100% sure that tweet means anything at all as Masuda tweets about starting his day all the time and he usually say something about working hard anyway. I do really hope we get something this month tho.....even just a "stay tuned for next month!" would b lovely. anything at all that can...
  17. TheMonster6893

Idk about this month for sure, but usually the issues that come out in February have at least some movie stuff. I suppose we could get stuff this month in general, but I can't remember if anything was said. *sigh*..............I just.........I just wish they would at the very least acknowledge...
  18. TheMonster6893

This waiting is just terrible......One thing I wish would start back up again are the rumors.....although they usually don't fully start until the games are announced....I kno some people don't like them bc they tend to over hype people and things can get out of hand, but it's still better then...
  19. TheMonster6893

WOW!!!! Your incredibly imaginative hahahaha As I continued to read ur post I kept thinking you were gonna stop, but u went so far into the future! hahaha I can't say I hate what you've written, but I will say that I think something even close to this is very unlikely. I don't believe GF will...
  20. TheMonster6893

I'm not gonna lie I saw this tweet and never once though about it being a subtle hint at anything coming soon. Just saw it and thought "that's cute." and then went on my way. I really do hope this means something.......We need an announcement soon bc people have been at each other's throats for...
Back
Top Bottom