Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

Trailers and News Discussion

It has not been confirmed if we battle the captains at all. We might be able to battle some of them, but it's looking like we don't battle them at all. At least not for the trials that is. Supposedly there is a "champion" of some sort, but we know nothing of them yet.
  2. TheMonster6893

That's actually a new move called Trop kick. Which is why it looks different lol
  3. TheMonster6893

Yeah the Alolan forms are some of the most interesting things about Sun and Moon for sure. I'd like them to show off some other type combos for Pokemon too. I'd like to use an Alolan form on my team, but I also need a water type. I'd like to see a water type Alolan form lol
  4. TheMonster6893

Maybe yo're thinking about the 18th when the demo will drop. Other wise we're waiting for the 14th and the CoroCoro leaks lol
  5. TheMonster6893

Tuesday for both. In Japan it'll be 10 pm and for at least the east coast of the US at least it'll be 9 am
  6. TheMonster6893

Yeah I think I'd like to see some more background characters like another Kahuna or more Trial Captains. I'd also like to see more Alolan forms. I hope the next forms they show are a little different from what we've already gotten so far. We got 4 ice types right in the first reveal trailer for...
  7. TheMonster6893

Yeah, honestly if there's one thing I really want from tomorrow it's clarification of Lugarugan's situation. CoroCoro seemed to imply two different ways for it to evolve and while I think both ways are possible at once I believe it's more of semantics rather than it actually being both. I...
  8. TheMonster6893

The national sites typically don't say much about the announcements. Or rather they haven't typically when it comes to these announcements. Every tease for an announcement has basically come from Japan, but every time we've gotten info on a national scale as well.
  9. TheMonster6893

Thank you! I knew I forgot something. lol
  10. TheMonster6893

CoroCoro is magazine that's technically aimed at kids in Japan. They cover a wide variety things including games, comics, and I think toys too. No, the leaks are not legal. What happens is typically it's people that work at stores that take a copy early when they get the shipments and take pics...
  11. TheMonster6893

I could see the starters and Rockruff getting their own video that's dedicated specifically to them. Otherwise they'd be bunched in with the other stuff we got. lol
  12. TheMonster6893

Bare in mind that they showed Hai with a regular Pichu in the E3 demo. I'd say that's something that's not gonna change
  13. TheMonster6893

I think what really matter is that Sun and Moon are content filled games. The way they are being hyped up is different then the way the other games were. These games are meant to be the culmination of the past twenty years in some way. I highly doubt they'll b treated like past first pair games...
  14. TheMonster6893

You really aren't providing much of an argument here. Saying it's lazy just because you want more games out of gen 7 doesn't mean it actually IS lazy. I think what this all boils down to is either way we'll get new games probably next year or so and it really doesn't matter whether they're on...
  15. TheMonster6893

I would argue that staying on the 3DS is "lazier" than continuing on to the next system. would it be weird for them to do one set of games for a gen and move on? sure, but in the end the odds are we'd have a better game waiting for us. It's already been made clear GF can and has made models that...
  16. TheMonster6893

I've had a thought for a while now that may not be that popular. What if Sun and Moon are the only games in gen 7? As of next year the NX will likely be coming out. It's supposed to be a hybrid that basically makes both Nintendo consoles obsolete. I can't imagine them spiting a gen up between...
  17. TheMonster6893

I guess that makes sense. CoroCoro is suppose to cover Rockruff and since the starters are connected to Rockruff it seems likely they'd need something new to talk about for them. (i.e. evos) lol
  18. TheMonster6893

Yus!!! It appears so. 9 pm for east coasters lol
  19. TheMonster6893

Oh Crap!!! I thought it was pm for Japan........Last time they had it at night for them.....here I am not paying attention hahaha Oh well at least that's a day earlier lol
  20. TheMonster6893

It'll be up officially on the 12th for everyone. For me it's at 9 am and I'm on the east coast
Back
Top Bottom