Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Oy.....it's not looking good for the Alolan forms......I know right now everyone is just concentrating on the new UBs, but I feel like if there any in there they would have said something about them by now.......I'm sad....
  2. TheMonster6893

My mind is exploding. For the first real time since USUM was announced I'm crazy excited!! I can't wait to see what other new things they have in store for us!!
  3. TheMonster6893

Of course they can. There are plenty of YouTuber that do whatever they want. Just because they're given free copies doesn't mean they CAN'T give negative reviews. To be fair this wasn't a review. It's just to show the differences between the games. So we shall see
  4. TheMonster6893

Yeah I'm not talking about the video itself. I'm talking about now specifically. Usually these videos aren't allowed to be put up until closer to the release. Similar to the actual reviews
  5. TheMonster6893

Seems like some pretty decent changes. Looking forward to playing this game even more now. Interesting that Nintendo/TPC would let him upload something like this yet. Usually stuff like this is held off until the week of at least.
  6. TheMonster6893

Well that guy was lying, but the review copies are actually getting out there.
  7. TheMonster6893

Guys......once again if it's someone who clearly got it through official means such as getting an early copy directly from Nintendo/TPC then it's unlikely THEY will be the ones to leak. Very few people would risk not only their reputation, but their relationships with Nintendo and TPC just for a...
  8. TheMonster6893

I wouldn't expect leaks from people that have review copies. If they're given those copies then it's likely they're trusted by TPC and wouldn't want to risk losing that trust
  9. TheMonster6893

It'll happen. It always happens. People will always risk their jobs and freedom jus to leak the games early. It's just a matter of time
  10. TheMonster6893

So given nothing has popped I suppose that guy was either full of crap or got arrested lol Probably full of crap tho
  11. TheMonster6893

I believe the earliest leaked copies were around 10 days before the release. So honestly we're right in the thick of it now that we're going on the 7th. It really could happen at any point now
  12. TheMonster6893

It's filled with such specific details I'm not so sure hahaha. Why the hell did he feel it was necessary to tell us what kind of car he drives? lol
  13. TheMonster6893

Suddenly my heart rate went up.........lol
  14. TheMonster6893

I hope you're right. I can't say I care if stuff is competitive or not, but to be perfectly honest I'm not even sure I care if the new forms are something I would end up using or not. I just find the whole idea cool and even the Alolan forms I'm not crazy interested in are still neat to have...
  15. TheMonster6893

What makes you say that? I'm quite disappointed , but it's really starting to look like there aren't any new ones......I love the idea of Alolan forms and up until now have thought that they were just being REALLY secretive about them, but the two book covers are kind of telling. Even if the one...
  16. TheMonster6893

It's possible some stores even have then now. Some stores get shipments 2 weeks in advance even. We shall see tho. It's less about the stores getting the games and more about whether the employees are willing to steal/sell the games early. I'm not gonna lie.....I honestly don't think I care...
  17. TheMonster6893

Hmmmm is it now....that's interesting. Not saying that changes anything, but it once again leaves that tiny tiny tiny sliver of a chance for Alolan forms. We shall see I guess lol
  18. TheMonster6893

Hmmm it's kind of hard to tell in some cases and easier in others. One thing I'm thinking about is the coloring of them. It's clear that the colors of the silhouettes corresponds to the typing of each Pokemon. One of their typing anyway. One thing I find interesting is that what appears to be...
  19. TheMonster6893

Where are you getting your info from? The eshop data of how many GB they are has been out for a while and it's been stated it's about 3.6 to 3.7 GB. the games typically get spoiled by people getting their hands on the games early. Usually it's a store breaking street date or employees stealing...
  20. TheMonster6893

It's less about worrying and just keeping an eye out for the inevitable street date break that'll happen. Which ultimately would leak the entire game
Back
Top Bottom