Search results for query: *

1. TheMonster6893

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

If a PMD game gets announced that says a lot about what they plan to do for this year. If one does in fact get released this year it pretty much means they don't intend to release the main series game. We will likely get info on the new main series game this year, but the actual launch date...
  2. TheMonster6893

Yeah it's not Detective Pikachu that's in the way really. It'll release and everything will be fine. What I could see as a problem is if Spiky Chunsoft really does announce a PMD game. And that's especially if it's released for the Switch. It's one thing to release something like Smash and a...
  3. TheMonster6893

That's because they're a bunch of idiots that'll hate on anyone and anything I take exception of a few of those. Nothing is "leaked" if it comes through an officially released source. Pikipek wasn't "leaked" it was placed in the announcement trailer on purpose. Rockruff is the same. And the...
  4. TheMonster6893

Again bear in mind that CoroCoro isn't technically for us westerners. It's for people that live in Japan. So for the people going to the movie and preordering their tickets a special Lugia is a scoop. If big stuff happens it'll be posted on other international media in addition to CoroCoro. If...
  5. TheMonster6893

In Japan leaks are taken VERY seriously. So while it seems silly to us it's not to them. Also yeah it may not be a matter of what he did leak, but more of what he could have leaked. It's possible he knew more or they were afraid he knew more and would leak . So now they're after him. Plus if he...
  6. TheMonster6893

The guy in question does seem to be in trouble. He may or may not have been arrested yet, but the police apparently are looking into him. That's as much as I have heard anyway. Also yeah this guy has nothing to do with the most recent rumors. His info was that the game would be released by...
  7. TheMonster6893

I may be wrong, but I think people are confusing the words "revealed" and "released". By all means it makes much more sense to reveal (show off in a trailer for the first time) Zeraora before they fully announce the new games. It just makes more sense that way. However Zeraora doesn't have to be...
  8. TheMonster6893

It is possible that the new Eeveelution could be revealed at or around the same time as Zeraora. They've done sort of soft announcements before with new Pokemon just before an official reveal if the titles. Will be interesting to see what really happens. A mid May reveal could happen, but I'm...
  9. TheMonster6893

Whelp CoroCoro was everything I expected. Interesting they call Lugia "Wind Lugia". Maybe it has deeper meaning than we know currently. Anyway my prediction is still on track. I think next we'll get Zeraora next month along with a trailer and then in May we'll get the new Eeveelution. We might...
  10. TheMonster6893

@RileyXY1 You know this is a speculation thread right? Obviously not everything that comes up in this thread is going to happen....Sometimes it's just fun to talk about possibilities. I really don't understand why you need to shoot down absolutely everything that comes up. And this is coming...
  11. TheMonster6893

So what you're saying is that everyone is only allowed to buy either Pokemon or Smash and no one can get both? Ok.......
  12. TheMonster6893

While I don't think they necessarily need Pokemon with Smash coming out I disagree with your reasoning. They're two VERY different games that offer VERY different styles of game play. You really can't compare a fighting multiplayer game with an rpg. They're meant for different audiences and and...
  13. TheMonster6893

Well regardless of what happens I think this year is gonna be WEIRD. I've said it in years passed, but this year is for real gonna be an odd one. The marketing (anime, TCG, merch) is all off and it's juts crazy. I'm really excited to see what the new game is like. It doubt we'll have to wait...
  14. TheMonster6893

LONG POST INCOMING HAHA: I think something we need to keep in mind is how long they would want to advertise and market the game. While it is possible they could announce the game in the next 3-4 months and release the game this fall/holiday season. The problem is that would take away multiple...
  15. TheMonster6893

You can just flip the controller upside down. The controllers have a gyroscope in them too.
  16. TheMonster6893

With the next gen having DP remakes in it I wouldn't say it's impossible. They could easily introduce more given that gen 4 had a bunch. I'd be down. New evolutions and regional variants make older Pokemon that you normally don't think of more appealing again.
  17. TheMonster6893

Honestly now that I think about it something occurred to me. If this gen (at least the starters anyway) is going to be reminiscent of gen 5 Pokemon design wise then I'm interested to see what an Eeveelution would look like in a gen 5 style. Gen 5 Pokemon were very odd looking at first. It'll be...
  18. TheMonster6893

Yeah idk about that haha. I'm hoping for something that doesn't look like Sylveon. Sylveon is cool and all, but for another Eeveelution I'd like something different.
  19. TheMonster6893

*Sigh*.........Well anyway.....yeah I agree that the merch does point to 2 "new" Pokemon. One obviously being Zeraora and the other possibly being the new Eeveelution. We should see within the next month what is coming it seems.
  20. TheMonster6893

Look.......I think it's just best we all agree to disagree and leave it at that. We can go around in circles arguing, but in the end we all have different opinions and that's fine. The arguing is not only getting tiring, but also is getting the thread heavily off topic. If you disagree with...
Back
Top Bottom