Search results for query: *

1. T

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

So excited but also really annoyed that I'm in work (it's at 2pm for me)! At least I have a 15 minute break at half 3, so I can squeeze it into that because I'm not going to be able to look at my phone without seeing a spoiler otherwise.
  2. T

Imagine if Gamefreak actually rendered cutscenes to be anime-styled - and that's what they were trying to hint at. A bit like on the new Fire Emblem. If the story was big enough to have proper dramatic cutscenes. That would be cool. It would suit a cell-shaded in game art style.
  3. T

I thought it was a decent direct in that it showed what games are coming to the Switch for the earlier months of this year. There was some good 3rd party support - which is definitely good for the longevity of the Switch. I never expected anything Pokemon, but I would have liked to have gotten...
  4. T

Is anyone else browsing 4chan atm? There's a very daft thread were a 'leaker' called junka is answering questions based on daft conditions. He says they're called King and Queen (because of course they are) with a dragon and a wolf box legendary, and the starters are a camel (fire), a kingfisher...
  5. T

Omg, are we finally getting legit news? It will be exciting if we do. And even if the Q + A focuses on gen 8, they don't necessarily have to answer every question. I could imagine a number of 'we don't want to spoil it' style answers and other vague replies if people ask more than what they want...
  6. T

Apparently there has been something going around about Summer/Winter too? Even if it's fake, the idea that they split the games by season (instead of by 24 hours like SM) is a cool one.
  7. T

I like what that guy's saying, but a lot of it is what people want anyway. I'd not be disappointed if he was right though.
  8. T

I always get confused with gen numbers, but my favourite game was Ruby. I loved the whole atmosphere of it, and I loved Omega Ruby because of that. Gen 1 will always be nostalgic, it was my first ever game and console (GBC) that were mine alone, and I still have a habit of naming my fire...
  9. T

Looks like King Zell has posted on Twitter that '13 is the lucky number' or something to that effect. People now believe we'll get a direct on the 13th. Time will tell
  10. T

I'd like voice acting. If you're always there, there's not much reason to call you by name anyway. I agree that FFX did it well enough that it wasn't too jarring. I feel like voice acting would make it feel more like a modern console game. I can't help but feel a bit pulled out of the...
  11. T

I'm not sure on most of them after a glance, but, assuming they are representing holidays in the following months, June's could be relating to the 4th July, October's could be thanksgiving, and December's maybe the new year? (They're probably the easiest/most obvious ones)
  12. T

I hope we get a cold region this time. Thr icy sections of most other regions seem really random, but one that was almost all snowy would be pretty different. I'd like to see seasons make a return though too, so maybe the ice would shrink in area during summer. I think GF could do with...
  13. T

I can't wait until something is actually revealed. This forum will be so much better for it too, ha ha. It's a shame all of the 'leakers' that cropped up when they thought gen 8 would be released last year didn't hang on and post this year instead - it's been so dry!
  14. T

I like to try and plan out my team so I can have different types, but I'm tempted to try not to for gen 8 to get the feel of not knowing back. I hope they don't reveal all of the Pokemon like they did for SM though, I liked the reveals at the time - until I played the game and there were very...
  15. T

I think what I'd like from gen 8 is maybe a game like the earlier Final Fantasy games. Using 9 as an example, it's a big world with a massive story and there are still random encounters (though following lgpe they could take a leaf from Tales and have enemies appear on the overworld still) while...
  16. T

Pixelpar is so hit and miss. All he did last year was put obscure hints into every tweet and laugh at how people were getting it wrong. Surely, he knows that everyone is going to be picking apart his tweets in the lead up to a reveal.
Back
Top Bottom