Search results for query: *

1. ThePokeSpectre

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

3AM in the morning for me oof. But alas, waited 2 years for this announcement so no way am I missing this live. So excited for our next adventure!
  2. ThePokeSpectre

Cause in 1996, that's when the original games came out in Japan so just kind of stuck since.
  3. ThePokeSpectre

Yeah, those two (that I can think of off the top of my head) are the only ones with the capability to do anything related to fusion. Would rather the idea be restricted to just them to be honest as that's what makes it unique.
  4. ThePokeSpectre

Been awhile since been on this thread but anywho, could mean regular direct or could mean Pokemon idk View: https://twitter.com/pixelpar/status/1094718274061955073
  5. ThePokeSpectre

As someone that lives in New Zealand, there is a whole amount they could make as Pokemon (Of course all countries have there unique animals): Kiwi bird (National animal) would probs be a starter, some new form of a cow and sheep pokemon, fossils could be a Moa, the dragon you're thinking of is a...
  6. ThePokeSpectre

Thanks. Missed it some how lol. I'm still fine with Alolan forms tbh.
  7. ThePokeSpectre

So been gone a few days and don't really feel like reading through 90 plus or whatever pages of what I know is the same stuff. I'm going to give my opinion on the whole topic: I like them and for one reason only, we don't have a 2015 scenario. 2015: The year of Pokemon Z, the year Zygarde was to...
  8. ThePokeSpectre

Japanese TV show teases Pokemon news that will 'shock the world' on May 31 - Gematsu Apparently, there is a separate bullet point regarding the anime which in theory, cross it out on being the big news.
  9. ThePokeSpectre

Please don't play with my emotions like that ;-;
  10. ThePokeSpectre

Edit: Didn't notice someone already posted above lmao
  11. ThePokeSpectre

So with that logic, we shouldn't have gotten a game announced back in Feb 2016 (Sun and Moon) when the last similar event like this was running (Mythical a month which was Mew). Besides, Zygarde is being released June and Let's go according to what people are saying is to be revealed before the...
  12. ThePokeSpectre

So this time last spin-off year (2015), we got our game for the year. So we are in the area of game announcement. I'm hooked. I can't wait for it.
  13. ThePokeSpectre

They did the same thing with their Profile Pic the day before they announced they had a copy of USUM. Obviously they wouldn't have the game but they could have very well of seen something in a datamine in the switch. Both acting very suspicious.
  14. ThePokeSpectre

So this could just be that they are jumping on the hype of the Let's go train or they have seen something in the code of the Switch. Kurt (Kaphotics) rarely tweets unless its based around Pokemon or the development of custom firmware on the switch. Attached below is a recent tweet from Michael...
  15. ThePokeSpectre

This is great consider the whole getting Butch's name wrong in the anime lmfao. Anywho after some time of thinking about it, regardless of the titles and if it's back to Kanto, my judgement of the game is what they are going to do to make it different. I smell some form of trailer or direct or...
  16. ThePokeSpectre

Sure Joe would talk about this on his personal Twitter. But I can't remember the last time he posted something like this on Serebii without reason.
  17. ThePokeSpectre

I have mixed thoughts on this but hear me out: So you know how there were the walking and running animations and it was kind of obvious that the 3DS couldn't handle them so all assumed they were future proofing for the switch game... What if that Pokemon GO met location found in Sun and...
  18. ThePokeSpectre

Something is coming soon. Main line or spin off. Also have to consider the fact that the August to September period of merch is unknown (If there was an update, someone say so I can update this)
  19. ThePokeSpectre

Yeh. As much as I also want a dystopian like Pokemon game (Never really thought about before but love the idea), I can't see Gamefreak ever doing it. I guess the closest thing we might ever get to it is Guzzlords world.
  20. ThePokeSpectre

The actual thing is released on the 15th so we would have the leaks before then (If there is anything to show, probs just movie stuff sadly) So from now till like the 13th, it should pop eventually.
Back
Top Bottom