Search results for query: *

1. TheRealMattHunt

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Games look amazing! Sword and Shield were rumored titles; cool to see that come to pass. I'm a grass starter guy, so I'll probably choose Grookey, but the other too are not bad at all! (I usually play with each starter depending on how many copies I end up getting!) As for version- I'll...
  2. TheRealMattHunt

Again, they usually do a good job of registering them so they release after they get announced. (For example, the trademarks could post next week Tuesday, or later this week, though next week Tuesday would be the more likely scenario.)
  3. TheRealMattHunt

Yup! You can also just look at trademarkbot on twitter. Don't see anything, so I think we may be waiting till tomorrow morning, which is probably a good thing:)
  4. TheRealMattHunt

Well, at least for Japan, they time it so the trademarks will post after the announcement of them. Sometimes it's unavoidable for them to post earlier, due to their being about 2 weeks processing time. If nothing shows up in around 10-15 minutes, then it's probably safe to say we won't get the...
  5. TheRealMattHunt

We did! Though those were from Italian/European trademarks, not the standard Japanese ones. And yes, Let's Go's did get posted there in some form. Couldn't hurt, but imagine there's a host of fake rumors being posted there now lol.
  6. TheRealMattHunt

Appreciated! Usually they're pretty good about the trademarks only coming out after the direct, but we've had certain ones spoiled before.
  7. TheRealMattHunt

"Set your alarms trainers" + 3 Pokeballs definitely sounds like starters to me. (A nod to Satoshi being late.) Very excited! I'll keep an eye out on the trademark sites this morning; I doubt anything would be posted after they've been so careful to not let anything leak out, but we'll see.
  8. TheRealMattHunt

Agreed lol. But on the other hand, with this being the first new gen on Switch, maybe they'll really try and pack in as many new characters as possible. If that's the case, there may be a lot less older mons though, which I guess is okay, since the last few games have really spread the wealth...
  9. TheRealMattHunt

Translation of that 4chan leak for those who care to read it; apologies if this was translated already: That honestly sounds like the most believable rumor so far. Short, sweet and to the point. Probably still fake, but February sounds closer to what I'd expect anyway. (Especially since Giga...
  10. TheRealMattHunt

If I had to guess, the spin-off game is probably for 3DS. Maybe a mystery dungeon or that kind of thing. I can't see two different Pokemon games coming out for the Switch in the same holiday season, but I could see them doing the Switch game and an accompanying 3DS game.
  11. TheRealMattHunt

Np! I'll be up I know...regardless of if we get anything lol. But really, it has to be tonight or tomorrow, so I'm hopeful.
  12. TheRealMattHunt

More than likely. I think 4 hours till the alleged start time. As to when info gets shown? Anybody's guess. Shouldn't be too long after though.
  13. TheRealMattHunt

I would lean towards it not being available to the public if it's a media event. There's a chance we could see it afterwards though. I imagine the info presented would be made available in another format; probably on youtube.
  14. TheRealMattHunt

Not impossible. Considering they've been trading off who designs the games by team, I could see them releasing something next year worked on by people who didn't work on Let's Go.
  15. TheRealMattHunt

His info was dubious without these rumors though. And these actually have some traction.
  16. TheRealMattHunt

If the show is Thursday AM in Japan, it would be Wednesday night for people in the West. Unless they want to actually give that show the exclusive (they wouldn't lol) it would have to be either today, or earlier tomorrow.
  17. TheRealMattHunt

Like I said, "End of May" and "Beginning of June" exist in the same ballpark. I definitely agree that if we get past E3, and then we've heard nothing, something odd may be going on. Otherwise, I think we should enjoy the fun of not knowing everything about this game lol.
  18. TheRealMattHunt

End of May versus the beginning of June isn't really all that different. Yeah, it would suck if we had to wait longer for an announcement, but in the end, same difference. Still, I'm leaning towards them announcing by the end of May.
  19. TheRealMattHunt

5/29 is looking likely, as far as I'm concerned. The Eevee binder campaign ends on the 31st of May. There's Pikachu/Eevee toys lined up for a June release. Wait and see is the name of the game.
  20. TheRealMattHunt

That's what I thought, thanks!
Back
Top Bottom