Search results for query: *

1. There Is No Arceus

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

we get to decide this? i was under the impression it was up to game freak...
  2. There Is No Arceus

as far as the system is concerned, sure, but not as far as trading is concerned. most trading forums disallow illegitimate mons, and even on those that do allow it, they tend to be worth less than legitimately obtained mons.
  3. There Is No Arceus

tbh i don't really get the people glitching their way to Shaymin. just wait for the event to release, and you'll get it legit. it'll be worth more that way too.
  4. There Is No Arceus

they removed the in-game events for Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus, which we couldn't legitimately trigger yet anyway. you can still get your mew and jirachi in floaroma, and the manaphy event is also still going.
  5. There Is No Arceus

if they intend to distribute these pokemon in-game, i figure they'll do it like in platinum, where the locations are in the game but the pokemon won't show unless you have the item
  6. There Is No Arceus

true, and i guess we already had time travel in the mystery dungeon explorers games. the logic did not add up though. if the planet's paralysis is prevented, the player and grovyle would retroactively cease to exist, meaning they wouldn't collect the time gears and prevent the planet's paralysis
  7. There Is No Arceus

i've always hated time travel in all forms of fiction. the logic never adds up. i hope they don't implement it in pokemon.
  8. There Is No Arceus

well, since it takes place in prehistoric Sinnoh, there's a decent chance we'll be visiting what is now the battle zone (aka Sakhalin)
  9. There Is No Arceus

i doubt that entry means much for the upcoming game. tbh even game freak probably doesn't pay attention to the nonsense they write in their dex entries.
Back
Top Bottom