• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. There Is No Arceus

What would you have changed about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

in general, shoving the gen 3 regis in ramanas park was super lame, especially since they have actual lore connections to this region through regigigas. They really should have been hidden behind braille puzzles in the grand underground or something.
  2. There Is No Arceus

Allowing us to turn the EXP Share off would also fix both, but GF does not like options.
  3. There Is No Arceus

i'm replaying the game right now for my nuzlocke series, and there is really only one glaring flaw that's so prominent it overshadows everything else: Let me turn the EXP share off. by the lategame, it's not impossible to be 10 levels higher than the gym leaders, despite using a full team of six...
  4. There Is No Arceus

i'm pretty confident DP's online features including trades were blocked until you beat the first gym. since trading is entirely online nowadays, it's actually consistent. i can kinda see the reasoning behind it. you don't want to make it too easy for people to get all the starters by just...
  5. There Is No Arceus

i personally prefer what they did in SwSh, where there's both overworld pokemon and pokemon hidden in the tall grass. for some pokemon like wurmple, you shouldn't see them when they're in the grass, as they're too small for you to notice them, whereas others like Medicham absolutely should stand...
  6. There Is No Arceus

i'm very much against giving trainers legendary pokemon, except if there's story reasons why they have them like with N or Team Rainbow Rocket. these are supposed to be extremely rare, elusive beasts that people only know from ancient legends. giving a legendary to some random boss trainer would...
  7. There Is No Arceus

i'm sure tons of people have said this already, but i'd prefer if the changes from platinum were carried over. more interesting gym puzzles, more pokemon in the dex (having them in the underground isn't enough), No Fantina who nonsensically refuses to battle you at first and of course the battle...
Back
Top Bottom