Search results for query: *

1. There Is No Arceus

International Politics Thread

these autonomous zones are not charged the same way because they have thus far made no attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government. I agree that the existence of these autonomous zones is not ok, but it isn't comparable to jan 6. It's terrorism, but it's not sedition.
  2. There Is No Arceus

ah yes, the ukrainian nazis who happen to rally behind a jewish president. how can anyone take these republican clowns seriously?
  3. There Is No Arceus

ah, infighting in the GOP. isn't it beautiful?
  4. There Is No Arceus

from what i've heard, most people's homes don't have gender-segregated toilets either. how awful is that?
  5. There Is No Arceus

he had to go to the same bathroom as someone with different genitals to him? how horrible!
  6. There Is No Arceus

you expect the guy to be thrilled that he lost? i can totally understand not wanting to talk to the media after something like this
  7. There Is No Arceus

one can hope
  8. There Is No Arceus

let's hope the conservative party is punished for this shekanery in the next elections
  9. There Is No Arceus

the funny thing about the whole blue passport thing is that the EU never mandated that passports be a certain colour
  10. There Is No Arceus

usually also president oompa-loompa, but i guess he's not involved in these kinds of things anymore
  11. There Is No Arceus

why does it not surprise me to see marjorie taylor greene in this? it's like everytime something bad happens, she's somehow involved.
  12. There Is No Arceus

yeah, i don't get why they think that this crap will get them support
  13. There Is No Arceus

it'll probs be a while before NATO includes Russia
  14. There Is No Arceus

opposition leaders never get elected in Aus?
  15. There Is No Arceus

i know precisely fuckall about australian politics, but judging from the comments here, this potato person isn't particularly popular. i'm guessing this person is mainly popular among the elderly/conservatives?
  16. There Is No Arceus

i hope you're right, but it's too early to cry victory just yet. Le Pen was still the 2nd most popular presidential candidate. things can still go sour very easily.
  17. There Is No Arceus

well, a significant amount of americans looked at what happened under trump and decided they want that again, judging by how they voted in 2020
  18. There Is No Arceus

i think most people who are interested in a thread like this would already know about most of what's going on in the world, so updating the OP isn't really necessary.
  19. There Is No Arceus

serbia and croatia were not independent countries back then, they were part of Yugoslavia
  20. There Is No Arceus

the breakup of Yugoslavia was not a war between countries, so i'm not sure if it counts.
Back
Top Bottom