Search results for query: *

1. There Is No Arceus

Will Pokemon Legends Arceus get DLC?

you really think that the game that didn't even bother including the regional forms that already existed would add new regional forms for any of its pokemon? lol the game was faithful to a fault. also, the original johto games didn't even have the legendary birds
  2. There Is No Arceus

not all remakes give the legendaries new forms. in fact, ORAS is the only remake that did that. also, wtf do the birds have to do with johto?
  3. There Is No Arceus

if they do make johto remakes, i hope they don't again make the mistake of building off of the worst johto games like they did with BDSP. a johto remake should be a remake of HGSS.
  4. There Is No Arceus

people ask for DLC because they like the game and want more content to enjoy, not because the content we got was bad or incomplete
  5. There Is No Arceus

idk about that. third versions can fix story and pacing issues in the original games. just look at how platinum made gen 4 playable. no amount of DLC is going to fix fundamental flaws in the main game, whereas a third version can do that. of course, this is coming from a person who can easily...
  6. There Is No Arceus

DLC is not inherently a toxic concept. i see no problen with devs making additional content after the game is done and then selling it to us. it's only a problem if the DLC stuff is stuff that should have been in the base game. i will never buy a game that has DLC available from day 1.
  7. There Is No Arceus

it's a shame; i'm really enjoying this game. i just hope the catching mechanics and the pokedex-filling mechanics carry over into SV
  8. There Is No Arceus

it does seem like the kind of game they'd make dlc for. i agree with everyone else that the battle zone is a likely candidate, or maybe Almia
Back
Top Bottom