Search results for query: *

1. T

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Great comparison, and great to see the website updated again. Do we have a definitive answer as to the studio that TPCi used to dubbed Origins? It definitely wasn't DuArt, because the majority of the voice actors were West Coast-based VAs who'd never done a Pokemon dub before - and DuArt...
  2. T

It's not an official Blu-ray site by any stretch of the imagination, as the bottom of the homepage says, they're not affiliated with the Blu-ray Disc Association. (their official pages is bluray-disc.com) It's a database that anyone can add entries to. I've made several entries for Pokemon...
  3. T

Interesting point you bring up in your update on the CDs. I don't think it's going to necessarily be new music, but if this trailer's anything to go by, the music's going to be remixed with new instruments, because that's not the same version of Victory is Right Before Your Eyes! as Black and...
  4. T

I wonder if the next episode comparison will require yet another euphamism for vagina :P [FONT=helvetica][COLOR=#000000] The weird syntax of the title "Enter Elesa, Electrifying Gym Leader"?
  5. T

Yes, I do know that aspect ratio and pixel count are two different things - it was just you'd never expressed such distaste at being only being able to watch Illusionary Conqueror, Zorro'ark in SD on DVD and I thought there might be some other factor contributing to your... lack of enthusiasm...
  6. T

What exactly do you mean by... ? Are the episodes on these 7-11 DVDs cropped or something? Because I've never seen you say anything like that about the movies being in standard definition when they're released on DVD.
  7. T

Wow, nice of you to come back with a bang like that, great comparisons. I'd love to see Watchermark's comparisons next! Looks like they've retconned (in a way) Dent's/Cilan's "It's ____ time" catchphrase in the dub starting with BW019. I'm sure things like "It's Lunch Time", "It's Fishing...
  8. T

With the Galactic Battles DVDs, I hightly doubt the runtimes are accurate, considering the first box set (with volumes 1 and 2) says 15 episodes on the top (which is all the SD episodes), and the second box set (volumes 3 and 4) says 12 episodes. This has probably been done so the widescreen...
  9. T

Hmmm, I've gone through this plenty of times just to make 100% sure, and... From the AG177 comparison It was pretty close, but Tailow evolved two episodes before Torchic did.
  10. T

Yeah, since I skipped the original DS, I was set on buying one so I could also play Pokemon White, but that supposed battery life is really off-putting.
  11. T

Wow, that was really funny, I love how you nailed the awful TR dub dialogue and did a whole script in Meowth-speak. Congratulations Watchermark. Those'll be some interesting comparisons for sure. It took me a while to choose three that I would've wanted had I won, because I had five in mind.
  12. T

No, no... that's the recoil damage from Flare Blitz, similar to the blue electricity that occasionally radiates from Staraptor when it uses Brave Bird, and yellow from Pikachu using Volt Tackle.
  13. T

After 12 years (minus that gap in Hoenn) of Rodger Parsons reminding us to stay tuned , I don't think I could have my dub narration any other way.
  14. T

It's hidden away where almost no-one will find it - but it's definitely been dubbed. http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/watch/ Other than it being edited into one 9-minute video, it looks to be dubbed well. Music appears to be intact, there's even an original Eyecatch in there with the...
  15. T

Wow, great job with all those comparisons over the last couple of weeks. The best part about a long period of inactivity on the site is that there's heaps to read when you get around to playing catch-up. Anyway, randomly reading through movie comparisons. Time Elapse is spelled "Elasp" in the...
  16. T

I don't think the hiatus was quite that long.
  17. T

Arceus movie - first in the world to premiere the dub and has been repeated several times, the movie came out on DVD June 2nd. Season 12 - nowhere to be seen. I think Australia wins the award for programmers' sickest sense of humour.
  18. T

And yet you still can't get an entire season of the dub in a single box in the US. (he says as he stares at his pretty line-up of region 4 season 1-4 boxes)
  19. T

That doesn't change the fact that TPCi will probably butcher that episode when they get round to it because of the way they choose to write Meowth. Nyarth-centred episodes and Meowth-centred episodes may as well be two completely different things.
  20. T

Constructive critiscism is helpful. Pointing out an error that could do with fixing is helpful. Trolling is not helpful. No-one's forcing you to agree with Dogasu's opinions - saying why you disagree or see things differently with a sensible and well-reasoned approach could even make for an...
Back
Top Bottom