Search results for query: *

1. ThreeT

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

One Mimikyu leak after another. We should wait until the episode of the anime actually airs to see if anything happens.
  2. ThreeT

What do you guys think of this. I thought we already were convinced that the Mimikyu leak was fake but new information emerges. I don't personally believe it but It could be true.
  3. ThreeT

Don't want to be that guy, but I'll be the first one to call fake. Mimikyu's rag on top looks exactly like the image here. Its no different. While I do think there is a possibility a Mimikyu form will come to USUM, I believe this one is not one.
  4. ThreeT

That is pretty bad. It won't be able to breed if that is the case. Making moves that would have been boosted by Tough Claws unavailable.
  5. ThreeT

I understand what your saying but this is Pokenchi we are talking about. Not an official reveal or part of corocoro. Your expectations should have been as low as the Earth's crust. Will I say that Lycanroc is not dissapointing? NO, it definitely REALLY is. The design choice was incredibly lazy...
  6. ThreeT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLvkHQiRsI8 It's only the beginning though.
  7. ThreeT

Nope you are not the only one. I also like the touch in which its eye turns red in battle animations in the gameplay. Though the most interesting thing about that video (for me) was the new Pokemon encounter theme. It sounds much more intense.
  8. ThreeT

Well, for the actual info side. It apparently does not evolve by normal means like other evolutions. It's different. This information is on the official website by the way.
  9. ThreeT

Wow wasn't expecting to have red fur but I like the whole combination of both forms aspect. It seems like this form will only happen when between night and day(as most have stated.) Hopefully there is something unique to it.
  10. ThreeT

............ Also what about the whole translation thing he needed? Seems like he just lied on twitter and just found some random leaks on 4chan.
  11. ThreeT

Perfect time to make popcorn. With extra salt.
  12. ThreeT

It might get green eyes.
  13. ThreeT

I wouldn't trust PhillybeatzU. But we have no info right now so anything helps.
Back
Top Bottom