• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ThreeThousandFish

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I find Tirtouga to be a very attractive Pokémon. I especially like the somewhat mischievous or confident expression they usually have - it simply allures me. Tyrogue.
  2. ThreeThousandFish

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

In general, I think Alolan Pokémon are attractively bizzarre, and I can certainly apply that opinion to Turtonator. I think its appearance clearly conveys the danger it may yield; however, I perceive it to be simultaneously goofy & cuddly (primarily due to its snout and chubby limbs). I would...
Back
Top Bottom