Search results for query: *

1. ThreeThousandFish

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

I have been in the process of drawing busts/portraits of the students and their Pokémon. I am an amateur, but I think li'l visualisations of the characters may be enjoyable images even if they are inaccurate in comparison to their appearance in our respective minds. In any case, I draw with a...
  2. ThreeThousandFish

You make me wonder: should the dorm rooms have numbers, such as 3C-17 ? Would that help us determine whether a character would pass by a certain room if they departed from their own room and turned, for example, left?
  3. ThreeThousandFish

Alrighty! Thank you for you answer.
  4. ThreeThousandFish

If the answer of my question would not premaurely reveal aspects of this roleplay, if you have any secrets in mind, may I ask: "how is it that the Rowan University deals with various & specific majors? Are there general courses that would ideally prepare students for more independent studies...
  5. ThreeThousandFish

Ah, okay, thank you for that explanation.
  6. ThreeThousandFish

I would rather not assume that one has control of the Pokémon of their characters(s), for I have learned to avoid assumtions. What level of control would one have of these Pokémon (even if they will not be as prominent as the student)? Is it the same degree as that of a character?
Back
Top Bottom