• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I would personally stick with Flaffy, and never evolve it into an Ampharos, because sheep are awesome In all honesty though, Ampharos will be fine throughout the game. I've never personally had an issue with it. Eelektross is debatably better, but the...
  2. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I've moved this to the In-Game thread—however, in future, please post in-game teams within this thread.
  3. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If he can transfer, since it looks lik ea post-game team, then it would definitely be better by far.
  4. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If this is an in-game team...you might want to consider a different Metagross moveset. Unless you happen to be like me and stall out opponents full restores with Toxics and Protects, an Elemental Punch could be a lot more helpful.
  5. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Magmar evolves from magmortar is traded with a magmarizer. A swinub? When it evolves to Mamoswine, it'll be beast, with ungodly attack. I might replace Noctowl, since it's not that good, but your call. Maybe Quagsire.
  6. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here.
  7. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You mentioned EVs, so I'm confused...do you mean for this to be an in-game team, or a competitive team?
  8. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Mmm..the problem with this is the fact that it's very difficult to get through the game and get your Pokémon's full potential ingame. This is in no small part due to the diffculty of EV training in game. My advice would be to post it in a competitive...
  9. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Blaziken would work fine. THe main thing you should remember is that, as an ingame team, specifics like this on't really matter, the main point is to enjoy the playthrough. Personally, though, I prefer Magmortar because it gets an edge with special...
  10. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Comments in bold
  11. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. PkmnGreen : It looks like Pokémon like Jolteon could give you a bit of a headache. It'll outspeed and definitely KO Poliwrath. Also, why THunder on Manectric if you aren't running Rain Dance? It's accuracy could be a problem. I'm thinking more...
  12. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I would agree with Angad. The grass type weakness is going to be an issue, even with Flamethrower on Manectric. Also, why THunder Wave over something like Charge Beam? At any rate, I'd recommend a more offensive stance.
  13. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Sorry about the mistake, I'll post here. Darmanitan does do well, but if he gets hit super effetively, he's down. Be careful. And like you say, you're right, in-game at high levels, your team could be all bidoof and it wouldn't matter. THe only thing...
  14. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. FYI, I swapped out Darumaka for a Tirtouga. It has proven extremely useful, both in countering my weaknesses and being all around awesome. Thus, I'm thinking now that that's taken care of, maybe I should just get a Mienshao and end it at that? Of...
  15. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Maybe, except I already have a fairly good wall (Confagrigus), so his position might not be the best. Worth a shot, I guess.
  16. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. As you can see, I don't really care about type problems. I prefer Pokémon with reasonable amounts of power, but it's not a huge necessity.
  17. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I know, but I need to balance out other weaknesses, and a grass type does it best.
  18. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah, except I don't have Wifi, so I can't Wifi Battle.
  19. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If I wanted a grass type, but already have a fighting type on my team, would Virizion or Leavanny be better?
  20. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Haze is merely filler until I get some decent TMs or Yamask gets some decent moves. Hmm...Sewaddle might be worth looking at...do you know if it works well?
Back
Top Bottom