Search results for query: *

1. Tiddlywinks

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Yes. I'm sorry, we've probably heard about it a dozen times and answered it several of those; but the only place at the moment I'm sure we have is Discord, so I'm sorry that it's gone unremarked other places.
  2. Tiddlywinks

Honestly, I've been experiencing the same issue for a rather long time. Once upon a time (some number of months ago?) I could visit Bulbapedia and images all worked just fine. But at some point random images just started to fail loading... I kind of figured it might be a transient issue that'd...
  3. Tiddlywinks

Oh yeah, I've almost gotten used to it but I've been having the same sort of problem periodically. It usually resolves in a minute or few, but it can also happen a few different times in a short span. Recent Changes and diffs (from Recent Changes) just flat out fail to load when the problem pops...
  4. Tiddlywinks

Just to add another data point, I've mostly had no problem editing whatever I've needed to recently in the mainspace. The only exception I've encountered was on Squirtle, trying to revert the latest edit. Outside of the mainspace, though, I am currently having trouble editing user talk pages...
  5. Tiddlywinks

Put simply, if you're worried, that means you'll be more likely to be careful and less likely to make a mistake. And if you do, it's easy to Undo, anyway. Honestly, I harbor the exact same concerns. And every time I'm trying to preview, I'm very careful to not accidentally hit Save. I too...
  6. Tiddlywinks

If what you want is to see wiki source code, "Edit" and "View Source" are functionally equivalent. Furthermore, it appears to me that the other Bulbapedia skins do not show both "Edit" and "View Source" on editable pages. (Also/On the other hand, the "Monaco" skin does not appear to me to even...
  7. Tiddlywinks

If that comment is meant to be doubting my post, I assure you I spoke the truth. And the fact is, I don't care enough about updating to try to figure out why my Firefox is out-of-date, or else to go to the (even minimal) trouble of getting the newest version. Things work fine for me as is...
  8. Tiddlywinks

I have the same problem too, and I have an even dozen pages. SpriteIt (and some staff) tested several browsers recently and suggests just making sure your browser is up-to-date. Me, I'm using Firefox 20.0, which is "out-of-date" - though of course I wish it could work anyway, it seems recent...
Back
Top Bottom