Search results for query: *

1. Tiddlywinks

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Ignored (IDK why), unnoticed (the forums aren't the most frequented place for BP, especially since the Discord), and forgotten (none of this is anyone's day job exactly) are all reasonable possibilities, not just the one option. Fixed
  2. Tiddlywinks

I don't know how you translated "keiwo", but that's not a word... Even if it was a word that I somehow can't look up, it's not that word here. (I know Japanese.) The English dex entry renders that as "mental energies", which is plenty accurate.
  3. Tiddlywinks

I see what you mean about the Khakkhara now. The mask forms the main, bisected ring, and the psuedo-ears are the rings/talismans. That and tekkan might be worth mentioning. About the Mega Evolution, you say, "It is already documented in the Mega Dex entries that Mega Evolution causes Pokemon...
  4. Tiddlywinks

That is a lot of research. The tekkan is interesting. The chest spike is highly speculative since it plainly is not an emblem of any sort and Lucario doesn't look much like it's wearing any sort of armor either. As for the Khakkhara, I can't imagine what shape or pattern you're seeing in...
  5. Tiddlywinks

As far as I know, no wiki is designed for anything like that. You may wish to print the page out, or maybe use Print Screen to just copy the page into a simple image editor like Paint and just draw your own check marks.
  6. Tiddlywinks

I hate to be a wet blanket when you've gone to such trouble, but that info is for pretty specific situations. Adding extra columns for N perfect IVs would just make the table that much denser, and IMO that info isn't much "needed".
  7. Tiddlywinks

Yes. The conclusion I'm coming to is, IMO stat info would at best be useful for battle areas, and not really for everything else in normal gameplay (like simply "notable Trainers"). For one thing, any regular Trainer (even if they're the "notable" sort) can pretty much ALWAYS be bested by...
  8. Tiddlywinks

It makes sense not to restrict Hidden Power to "Normal". Perhaps part of the reason it's been done like that is just because people aren't sure and don't take the time to figure out the effective type when adding the move. (As well as the reasoning you mentioned above.) Adding 6 IVs, 6 EVs, and...
  9. Tiddlywinks

A user page is any page under you user name. Your base user page (if you have the same user name on Bulbapedia as here) would be bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User:Alondon17. You can create other pages by adding on to that, like "User:Alondon17/somepage".
  10. Tiddlywinks

Even if you can just make a very simple list of differences in different games, that'd be alright, just to show how much content there can be.
  11. Tiddlywinks

It may be useful to make a user page. I don't know that we've ever noted any version differences beyond fundamental story elements and version-exclusive Pokemon, I don't know if it'd be right to start with SM. If you make a user page (with a mainspace tag/template), it'll be much easier to...
  12. Tiddlywinks

You don't seem to have offered a new definition, so it seems like you're more or less arguing for subjective criteria over stringent criteria. If you would like to offer a new definition, to explain how you would codify what you call "obvious", that would be great.
  13. Tiddlywinks

For what it's worth, I have only used the word "trivia" (or something like that) in the response you just quoted. I haven't meant to completely dismiss complaints, but up to now, I also really haven't heard any halfway decent argument about a compelling need for types. At worst, I was...
  14. Tiddlywinks

Before graphic design there's still design, period. Graphic design that makes a thing unwieldy (at best) is still bad design. (Also, you can't tell me that something like Skarmory here is good graphic design.) The wiki is very much not a program; we have far, far more restrictions on what we can...
  15. Tiddlywinks

More info does not necessarily make for a clean presentation, though. I'm not entirely certain what the need is for knowing what types can learn a move, but I'm sorry, it's not always feasible to address every concern satisfactorily.
  16. Tiddlywinks

No, I'm not entirely sure, but a decent gauge may be how many Alolan locations have their pages created. I imagine we'll at least have to have pages for all the routes and cities (and likely the rest as well).
  17. Tiddlywinks

The main benefit of typing is already communicated by our STAB formatting: if a Pokemon gets STAB from a move, their name is bolded. For any Pokemon that doesn't get STAB, the typings are kind of useless. Egg Groups are good because they allow people to use all of the information that's already...
  18. Tiddlywinks

They can check Pikachu/Raichu, yes. Notes were overlooked in the template, but they will probably be added in again. I don't feel that sort of thing is notable anyway, unless maybe the type in question is the same as the move's type. You'd have to make a very strong and well thought out...
  19. Tiddlywinks

These links might be useful if you want to hunt for that sort of source a bit more easily. I'm not sure it's always (or perhaps even usually) easy to be super detailed about the sources, though. (I really don't know.)
  20. Tiddlywinks

The Stadium games are a very significant part of the "side games" distinction IMO. Basically everything you mentioned up there we've classified as a side game. (We haven't classified the Ranger games as side games, and I disagree with that, but the distinction drawn there is that a Pokemon isn't...
Back
Top Bottom