Search results for query: *

1. Tigertot

Generation IV Remake Speculation

'Pokemon: I Choose You!' Movie 20 Summary! - PokéBeach / Pokémon TCG, games, and anime news! Just gonna leave this here.
  2. Tigertot

With mainline Pokemon in development for the Switch, Sinnoh is guaranteed to be there now. Ironic how the first dual-screen games are remade on a single-screen system.
  3. Tigertot

Looks like the ship has unfortunately sailed for Sinnoh remakes being next. Maybe after USUM.
  4. Tigertot

They could really kick up the astronaut vibe to 20 and make them look really cool.
  5. Tigertot

I think we're forgetting that Professor Rowan studies evolution and Sycamore once worked with him. We could have Sycamore as the Mega Evolution guy. I don't want Z-Moves because they'd do nothing to make Pokemon like Torterra and Luxray viable in competitive.
  6. Tigertot

Why not both? They could add in the missing Emerald facilities and even add some new ones.
  7. Tigertot

I really hope we get a tribute to the late Satoru Iwata in Jubilife City, considering that it's based on Sapporo, where he was born.
  8. Tigertot

Torterra: Grass/Rock. Solid Rock. Infernape: Fire/Fighting. Technician. Empoleon: Water/Steel. Healer. Torterra gets a viability buff and the other starters get some utility.
  9. Tigertot

Is everyone just ignoring the evidence I just put up yesterday? It practically confirms Sinnoh remakes.
  10. Tigertot

I'd like to see the Game Corner become an arcade. I can see the GTS building becoming a Battle Royale Arena as well, and idk about Pal Park.
  11. Tigertot

I think the anime is also some solid evidence, mainly this video: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jwowPjVoqQ They have a Piplup in the trailer for the new movie, and Ash's male companion is revealed to have a Lucario according to some promotional material. Why would they just have a...
  12. Tigertot

I'd like to see an actual patch for Sun & Moon when the remakes come out so we don't have a stupid thing where none of the new game's features work and the new game becomes the default for all competitive battling.
  13. Tigertot

What would they do with the GTS building since it's done through the plaza now?
  14. Tigertot

They could add Mega Stones and Z-Crystals down there.
  15. Tigertot

I'd love to see the Game Corner in Veilstone become an arcade, with no slots and actual arcade games.
  16. Tigertot

We also have the issue of the GTS building in Jubilife. Maybe turn it into a Battle Royale arena?
  17. Tigertot

I'd love to see a tribute to Iwata in Jubilife since it's based on Sapporo in Japan, where Iwata is from.
  18. Tigertot

Here's everything I want: -Platinum as the template. -Aether Foundation scientists in Sinnoh conducting research. -Tribute to Iwata in Jubilife. -Battle Frontier. -Mega Evolutions for the Sinnoh starters and other Pokemon. Would make sense since Professor Rowan studies evolution. -Underground...
  19. Tigertot

There's no real reason to split a generation between two consoles. It's a horrible business decision since you'll be relying on people who are willing to buy a whole new console just to play Pokemon.
  20. Tigertot

I've been lurking for a while, but it's time for my take on this: Game Freak did a recent hiring stating that they were looking for developers to animate 3D creature models, and also have hiring going on for a new RPG game, which is probably a main series Pokemon game. We also have walking...
Back
Top Bottom