Search results for query: *

1. T

What video games are you playing now?

Sakura Taisen V
  2. T

I'm about to go on a 3rd playthrough of Endless Frontier: SRW OG Saga. Then again, I might consider going back to Megaman ZX Advent.
  3. T

Arcade: Earlier today, I had a 4-win streak with Roll classic/Megaman Trigger in Tatsunoko VS Capcom, against two players, whose teams consisted of Ryu/Batsu and Hurricane Polymar/Chun-Li, respectively. Also, I have another 8-win streak with Roll classic/Megaman Trigger, earlier. I actually...
  4. T

DS: Gunpey DS Megaman ZX Advent Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia GBA: Tales of Phantasia Breath of Fire II Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars Arcade: Marvel VS Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes Tatsunoko VS Capcom
  5. T

In my case, I'm trying to finish Chu Chu Rocket!, since getting it this past Friday.
  6. T

Final Fantasy Origins, which contains both I and the *real* II. I -- My current party is a Monk (Black Belt), Red Mage, Thief, Black Mage. I wanna try a party without a Warrior (Fighter) and a White Mage. Yes, it's my 1st crack at a challenge party. II -- Even though fake walls piss me off...
  7. T

Marvel VS Capcom My primary team is Jin and Morrigan, while my secondary is MegaMan and Captain Commando. On a similar note, I keep getting raped in Stage 5--in a mirror match (Jin & Morrigan)!
  8. T

Since I play in the arcade exclusively... GuitarFreaks V & DrumMania V DDR Extreme Dance Maniax 2nd Mix KOF (I forgot which one ^^;)
Back
Top Bottom