Search results for query: *

1. Time Breaker

What video games are you playing now?

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Made a rip-off Jiren CAC and, via a few different methods, got him all the way to level 85 just in time for the new update! (Someday I'll get him and my main character to level 100... someday.) I also finally got around to getting the extra mentor pack.
  2. Time Breaker

Continuing on from this...! I tried a few different characters and then participated in the World Tournament while using said characters. I don't know where I finished, but the highest position I got was 8th place, which isn't too shabby considering thousands of people participated overall. :3
  3. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Still playing ranked matches, but I decided to pick up FF/Golden Freeza and Beerus as... sort of mains, I guess? I've been doing particularly well as Beerus. I'm also hoping to learn another character or two, but it primarily depends on whether they have a decent...
  4. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Via two uses of the Dragon Balls, I reassigned my CAC's attribute points and edited her hair and eyes to mimic Ultra Instinct. Besides that, just playing ranked matches as usual.
  5. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Trying to rack up points on the Beerus raid, though it tends to take time to find or fill a room. Still, I'm having fun playing my first raid! :3
  6. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Played some ranked matches for a while.
  7. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Cleared a few more PQs and one Saiyaman quest with my secondary character.
  8. Time Breaker

If they're after Bardock, then they should be Hit and Bojack from DLC 1 & 3 respectively. Only issue is, I'm not sure when the Switch version is actually getting the DLC... ;p
  9. Time Breaker

If you ever feel like your stats are really screwed, you can use the Dragon Balls to reassign your attribute points with the "second chance at life" wish (if I recall correctly; I've yet to use it myself).
  10. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (PS2) Decided to finally play around in this game again, mostly to make fun of-- er, praise the stellar sound effects and English voice acting :p
  11. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Made a Ruby Rose CAC just for the fun of it, and cleared a little more of the story and a couple PQs on another one of my characters. Otherwise just did a lot of random playing around.
  12. Time Breaker

Have you looked in Play Data? It should be one of the pages there.
  13. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Just playing around with some glitches.
  14. Time Breaker

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3) Cleared the story mode (unlocking the characters on the way) and played some survival cups.
  15. Time Breaker

Those are just leftovers from when the events were originally running in Japan. The English localization of Fusions isn't exactly stellar.
  16. Time Breaker

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO) Played some random battles while shuffling through my music.
  17. Time Breaker

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3) Played and completed Storm 3's main story mode, then unlocked the last couple costumes and the one character (not bothering with the Full Burst scenario right now).
  18. Time Breaker

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3) Cleared the main story of Storm 2, though I decided not to bother with the hidden scenario. I proceeded to unlock Naruto's Hokage costume and the last four characters. On to Storm 3 next!
  19. Time Breaker

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Collection (PS3) Came earlier than it was supposed to, and certainly than I was expecting! Decided to skip Storm 1 for now and played through Storm 2 to the beginning of chapter 4.
  20. Time Breaker

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3), with @The Light.
Back
Top Bottom