• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Time Breaker

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

You could always wait for retail and online stores to lower the price. I do it all the time.
  2. Time Breaker

I don't not believe you, I'm just curious - is it blatantly obvious from playing the games that the 3DS is at its limit, or is there any further information on it (i.e. official word)?
  3. Time Breaker

Since when has Game Freak cared about ticking off people? :P
  4. Time Breaker

Sun & Moon was honestly not very surprising to me, so Eclipse wouldn't be too out there. It'd be better than Stars, actually, because that seems a little too obvious.
  5. Time Breaker

Not to be impolite or a backseat moderator, but what exactly was the point behind this post? For the topic, though, I think a new concept to add on to (or replace a position in) the Pokémon League (namely Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Champion) could be interesting. Perhaps an entire replacement to...
  6. Time Breaker

I have but one desire, to fit the Hawaiian theme of Alola. Swimwear.
  7. Time Breaker

If you're the only one who doesn't see it, then you're the only one who doesn't see it. If everyone else sees it, there's a reason for Stars to go on the Switch. Do you get what I'm trying to convey?
  8. Time Breaker

Well then, why not prove it to the rest of us? :D
  9. Time Breaker

You can't try to enforce your argument without evidence. Stating your opinion with nothing to back it up isn't exactly the best way to argue...?
  10. Time Breaker

What's not convincing you? They're pretty solid evidence. I almost want to say you're attempting to get the last word in to make yourself look good.
  11. Time Breaker

First off, how is he being "fake"? And second, how are the videos "fake"? I can't say I understand your viewpoint, so I'm curious as to what it is.
  12. Time Breaker

To be fair, there is a difference between pushing something to its limits and going past something's limits. It very well could be ri~ight at the limits of the 3DS, just as easily as it could be far from it, as you're saying.
  13. Time Breaker

Well, do we know this? Just curiously. Has anyone at Nintendo or Game Freak specified how much of the 3DS' limits Sun & Moon pushed?
Back
Top Bottom