Search results for query: *

1. Tina

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing The Sims 2 on my computer lately, along with some Apollo Justice here and there (Why? Because I can. And I'm in need of mass fangirling. D: EVERYONE RUN TINA'S ACTING LIKE A REGULAR 13 YEAR OLD OH GOD) ...And avoiding Pokémon like hell right now until I can finally make up my mind...
  2. Tina

Doing a speedthrough of Pokémon Diamond, right now I'm in Galactic Veilstone HQ. Pretty far in for something that I only started last week.. at my pace for playing Pokémon games, anyway. >_> <_< Hoping to beat it this week :d
  3. Tina

DS: The World Ends With You Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Pokémon Platinum Animal Crossing: Wild World GBA: Pokémon FireRed -- Decided to start playing it again, still gotta beat Silph Co. (after about like, HALF A FUCKING YEAR) X360: Braid -- Haven't played it in a while, haven't had the 360 over...
  4. Tina

DS: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass TWEWY (well, soon, anyway..) Animal Crossing: Wild World Pokémon Platinum
  5. Tina

Playing through: Pokemon Platinum and Kirby Super Star Ultra right now.
  6. Tina

DS: Pearl, Diamond, AC:WW ;>__> GBA: Trying to complete Wario Ware: Microgames fully x3 GC: AC :B And if ones on the comp count too, then I'll just say TS2 as well. 8D
Back
Top Bottom