Search results for query: *

1. T

Trailers and News Discussion

Alolan Diglett is my favorite alolan form because its so similar to the original (not a fan of Any alternate formes on Pokes). I will admit that, once I'd googled Peles hair, dugtrio did grow on me.
  2. T

If we go back to Kanto (Which i doubt, but for the sake of argument), wouldn't we go to Johto as well? Red was in both Kanto AND Johto. We All know K&J are connected. I imagine it'll be one or the other, (due to space limitations on the game cartridge), which would be a disappointment in my mind.
  3. T

I'm seeing it like how we evolve Eevee into Glaceon or Leafeon; you have to do it in a certain area. Except this will be on a Regional scale, as apposed to just near a rock.
  4. T

I've always seen it as, i play me. The sprite may go though a Red phase, or a Lucas phase (Like how i went through a Goth phase in school XD), but its still the same person. Generations just confirmed it for me XD (Helps explain why some guy keeps transferring all his Pokemon into my collection...
  5. T

Oh, i agree. The biggest hint came from the battle royal reveal. Battle Royale = 4 people battling at once. 4=Four Fourth Gen Remake Confirmed! (Sorry, I'm just having fun)
  6. T

Oh yeah, its totally gonna be like the World tournament thingy from B2W2. Just seems odd that they would go for Cynthia specifically. :-/
  7. T

Happily! Red and Blue are only here to tie in with the rest of the Gen 1 stuff, and Wally was only recently remodelled. If theyd shown Wally and STEVEN, or a different Champion...
  8. T

Cynthia is in 3D? Gen 4 remakes confirmed!
  9. T

New Coro coro leaks. Can Anyone translate what it says about the braclet that seems to sync with the DS?
  10. T

I've Got It! Type:Null is a PRE-volution to Arceus! Its Arceus without a plate, so Null Type Arceus! And you have to give it ALL the plates (One after the other) to evolve it! "It All Comes Together!" XD I'm kidding, of course.
  11. T

Whoops! yeah, you're right. Aren't we supposed to be able to scan QR codes, that will tell us where Pokemon can be caught? With them trying to make it easier to catch them all in each generation, I wouldn't be surprised if we Could catch fully evolved Dragonite.
  12. T

So, with Turtanator, we now have 40 new Pokemon (not including alternate forms). We already have more than half of what was introduced in Gen 6. As much as i enjoy seeing all the new Pokemon, i think I've had my fill now. my hype level has plateaued; but with 3 more months until the release...
  13. T

I am So looking forward to smashing each and every single Team Skull member. i dont even know what thier deal is, they just annoy me (in a good way?). Lets crack some skulls! XD
  14. T

But... thats my favorite part of the games! Chasing down the elusive (insert name here), i finally track it down to its hiding spot, in the deepest, darkest part of a remote cavern. There it is, a pokemon so rare, no one even knows it exists. I stare it down before sending out my trusty...
  15. T

Oh, I agree. We will almost certainly get decent info, every time, from now until the release. I was just saying, if tpc REALLY wanted to, they could troll us pretty hard. But i cant imagine why they'd want to do that at this point. Oh, and Zeb? Love the banner. ;-)
  16. T

It depends what news though. They could Properly troll us if they really wanted. 1st news - One New Pokemon silhouette 2nd news - Same pokemon, full colour picture 3rd news - Same pokemon, name. 4th news - Same pokemon, types. And thats it for August! (I really hope they dont do that.)
  17. T

Oh cool. Thanks. I'm still gonna think of it as a giant plushie coming in to destroy us all with hugs, but thanks either way :-)
  18. T

The pink bear thing is definetly the bear hug pokemon (judging by the picture in the scan, of it hugging/crushing some wood) the other thing is, in my opinion, game freak trolling us. Every generation since the first game, we've had a bad copy of pikachu, a pika-clone. So, now we have a bad...
  19. T

Is it Friday yet? No? Okay... (Sits quietly in the corner, waiting)
Back
Top Bottom