Search results for query: *

1. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh, oops..I'll fix that...
  2. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks for the links. As for why there's only 250 EVs, I really suck at EV training, so I just use the vitamins.
  3. T

Re: Complete My Team! Not sure if this belongs here, but...I'm trying to make a team to beat my friend. He always uses all legendaries and forces me to do the same, and this is one team I tried to use against him. On another note, the team he always uses against me is: *Manaphy...
  4. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I think a nice Pokemon to use would be Togepi/Togetic from the egg you get in Eterna, and since you need a Fire type..try Ponyta or something..I don't really know the Fire types you can get in Sinnoh.
  5. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. It's for the Frontier, Trainer Tower, and Mt. Battle, along with Steven. Here's what teams I planned.... Frontier *Blaziken *Latios *Mightyena Trainer Tower *Rayquaza *Mew *Ho-Oh Mt. Battle *Blaziken *Mew *Rayquaza I think I'm all...
  6. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh, well, I heard that Psychic on a Mew was surprising because most people use Mewtwo as their Psychic-er...anyway, got the next two movesets done:Rayquaza and Mightyena! I'm also changing Lugia for a Ho-Oh, seeing as how with Lugia I'd have three...
  7. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks! Here's my Mew's moveset, for Mt. Battle and Steven. Mew@Sitrus Berry -Psychic -Flamethrower -Selfdestruct -Metronome Metronome saves me more often than not, Psychic is for STAB and unpredictability, Flamethrower scorches most of...
  8. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Okay. Latios notes taken. I can't trade to FRLG since I lack both the game and a link cable...so...are these the moveset you wanted for these guys?: Latios@Soul Dew -Psychic -Dragon Claw -Recover -Fire Blast Blaziken@Leftovers -Flamethrower...
  9. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well, er...I guess I mixed up the Frontier with Trainer Tower....And I still think this might be good against Steven/Mt. Battle(In Pokemon XD) Anyway, the only movesets I've planned are Latios' and Blaziken's. Latios@Soul Dew -Luster Purge...
  10. T

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. OK, I'm making a team for Emerald to fight Steven and the Battle Frontier. So far, the only thing I've decided on is the Pokemon, none hacked and Lv.90 btw. *Mew *Latios *Blaziken *Rayquaza *Mightyena *Lugia I know my team's mostly uber...
Back
Top Bottom