Search results for query: *

1. Tomboyish Mermaid

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

Are you guys talking about same-sex-relationships? This is something that Japanese artists have done years before. I can not see why Japan has to catch-up with a concept the American's use now that got inspire day something the Japanese artists have done years before.
  2. Tomboyish Mermaid

What boundaries do you mean?
  3. Tomboyish Mermaid

The problem here is, that they mentioned this once in an episode and that completely dropped it. This conflict with her sister never really played a big role anymore with the rest of her story. The writers just didn't care more for her. They technically dropped her and her development...
  4. Tomboyish Mermaid

Olivia is black. The skin tone of the new boy (if he is a boy, I'm still not 100% sure with this) is much closer to that of Mallow.
  5. Tomboyish Mermaid

I'm sorry, but Misty really didn't have that much backstory. None of the characters besides TR and Lillie has a backstory, but all of the other characters at least had some background that motivates them to go on a journey: Ash wants to beat the league, Dawn and May want to be coordinates, Iris...
  6. Tomboyish Mermaid

I'm not even sure if any writer on this anime can create another female lead that is very girlish without copying one of the other girls. Almost all of them had cute button-eyed Pokémon and three of the female leads in the anime had en Eevee. Also, three of them had a gial than involved some...
  7. Tomboyish Mermaid

Very likely that this would be the case. Iris is actually a better-handled version Misty, even if people try to deny this. Misty just has this big nostalgia bonus on her side. I like the fanfics that people create with her and Ash, and she is a very cute looking girl, I admit that but besides...
  8. Tomboyish Mermaid

I could be wrong with this. But I might read an interview where one of the veteran writers of the anime said, that the reason for switching the girls is really the case to give male viewers always a new sweet eye candy to look at. And with some girls, it could be the case. Misty literally had...
  9. Tomboyish Mermaid

In other words: The anime loses ratings with each series. OS = fantastic ratings AG = great ratings DP = Decend ratings BW = average ratings XY = dissapointed ratings S&M = lowest ratings
  10. Tomboyish Mermaid

How are the ratings? Are they really that low?
  11. Tomboyish Mermaid

Tomorrow we will see. If this new character is really a boy and we still get a girl, then why didn't the show her before? The girls where always a huge deal for the anime.
  12. Tomboyish Mermaid

Maybe in each region, they visit they will be accompanied by a female character that will fill in the role? Kanto = Misty Johto = Lyra or Kris (maybe both) Hoeen = May Sinnoh = Dawn Unova = Iris Kalos = Serena Alola = Lillie, Mallow, and Lana Galar = ??? Or, they could just create new female...
  13. Tomboyish Mermaid

You know what? Maybe that is the element that will disappoint many people who were fans of the previous series. They told us, that SM fans could be very disappointed with this anime. Having for once no female lead around would be a big letdown for many viewers. Personally I do not really care...
  14. Tomboyish Mermaid

I think at this point Ash must be a portrait as competent trainer. They can not really reduce him back to a rookie as they did in BW. But, the new boy/girl doesn't seem like an inexperienced trainer at all. At least he/she doesn't come off as such in the promotional poster. He/she comes off as...
  15. Tomboyish Mermaid

Hmm... interesting... so instead of a very boyish-looking girl, we could end up having a very girlish-looking boy? I still think that we are dealing with a girl here because most animes and cartoons do draw the females with visible eyelashes. Also, the shoe sizes of this new character are...
  16. Tomboyish Mermaid

I think this is the idea behind the new character. We had a lot of girly-like characters in the past. All of them had a very feminine touch to them. I think this is why the creators choose now a very boyish-looking a girl. If the new girl will be once again very girly-like, that does show...
  17. Tomboyish Mermaid

Yeah, Allister would be to... let's say unique for this anime. I'm not sure, how people could really to him, especially little kids.
  18. Tomboyish Mermaid

Yeah, she is most likely a girl. I wonder how tomboyish she will be. Maybe if there is a beach episode she refuses to wear a bikini or a swimsuit like the other girl before her.
  19. Tomboyish Mermaid

I'm almost 100% sure the new character is a girl, but she is designed to look very boyish and mostly will also act like one.
Back
Top Bottom