Search results for query: *

1. Tomboyish Mermaid

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Would explain why the cartoon My Little Pony: Friendship is magic so popular is. People are into stuff like this. Even more than before.
  2. Tomboyish Mermaid

Sure, Dawn and Lillie are two of the best-written characters of the anime, but they are both still mostly there for fanservice. People like cute girls after all and cute things in general.
  3. Tomboyish Mermaid

Technically XY and Sun and especially Moon had a pretty good balance between female characters and male characters. This upcoming anime is technically the first one that really favors the boys. Maybe because boys are more into this anime? Not sure what the target demographic of this anime is.
  4. Tomboyish Mermaid

Well, one of the former head-writers of the anime actually told, that the girls are mostly there for fanservice, which would explain why all of them have a similar character design.
  5. Tomboyish Mermaid

Okay... let's see what we have so far: This anime is a world tour through the whole Pokémon world. Ash and Go are the only main characters. Meaning for the first time we will have no fanservice-driven girl traveling with Ash. This series will have no Gym battles and tournaments? TR will stay...
  6. Tomboyish Mermaid

With this weird time span, the anime has I wouldn't be surprised if Brunet's child is already 10 years old and as tall as Ash when Ash and Go arrive in Alola.
  7. Tomboyish Mermaid

Boy, you guys really see in everything a sign of Serena returning. She will not become series regular again. Her time, like with every other companion, is over! I'm actually happy that the anime switches the protagonist with every series to keep things fresh. This anime is about Ash and Go. So...
  8. Tomboyish Mermaid

Would it really be that of a big deal if we will not get a traditional girl character?
  9. Tomboyish Mermaid

If there would be a female companion, they would have shown her already. I don't know why they would make such a big deal about her and keep her a secret. I think this will be really the first time we won't see a traditional female lead.
  10. Tomboyish Mermaid

I saw the final evolutions of both Grookey and Sobble and they are really unique designs. Both are something we haven't seen before. Not every starter can be another Charizard or Greninja.
  11. Tomboyish Mermaid

The Art style is actually very close to that of Sun and Moon, with a bit of a mix of the BW art style. I would post them. I'm curious about how they look.
  12. Tomboyish Mermaid

The only things we know so far: Ash, Pikachu, and TR will return for this series. Ash will travel the whole world together with Go. Go wants to capture every Pokémon. Mew plays a huge role in Go's story. For the first time, we will have no female companion for this series.
  13. Tomboyish Mermaid

The only nitpick I have so far is how they draw the finger- and toenails of the characters. I hate it, I freaking hate it, when animes do that! A lot of animes draw the nails only half-finished. It looks so stupid. Either they should not draw them or if so, they should finish them. I hate it...
  14. Tomboyish Mermaid

Well... it is not like the female companions or companions in general, really did a lot in the anime. The most active characters were always Ash and TR, which is the reason why the anime never removed them from the series. Plus, I'm not really sure if another female character could really add...
  15. Tomboyish Mermaid

Reboot or not a reboot... this is a good question. I would say it is a semi-reboot, because of all the throwbacks like Oak's lab and Ash throwing his clock at the wall. They will probably bring a lot of iconic scenes back: The Spearow chase, a similar goodbye scene with a Butterfree, first...
  16. Tomboyish Mermaid

Nothing seemed to got leaked this week, so it means no information this weekend.
  17. Tomboyish Mermaid

This is so confusing. So... it is technically a reboot from what I read.
  18. Tomboyish Mermaid

No. Nothing got leaked, so their is no news today.
  19. Tomboyish Mermaid

If there is no leak today, there will be no news this Sunday.
  20. Tomboyish Mermaid

Good, if I'm so ignorant, then I should just leave. Delete my account. I'm sick of all those haters, anyway! How can I delete my account and all the post I made?
Back
Top Bottom