Search results for query: *

1. Tood

What video games are you playing now?

Got the Peach game. Toads being absent for like 99% of the game is also so, so sad. Also, lobotomy corp: My favorite abnormality is smol birb. My least favorite is llama.
  2. Tood

Probably going to be rotating between grinding Pokemon Violet DLC stuff, and some other games while I have some time off: Trying to clear literally anything in the Binding of Isaac; the farthest I've gotten in the main game is beating both Mega Satand and Hush once each. I'm currently jumping...
  3. Tood

Started Triangle Strategy, I'm on chapter 12. The moral dilemmas in this game are actually kind of interesting; I'm finding it a bit hard to make some of these decisions, and each one actually feels like it would have serious consequences on the rest of the game. II was told the game several...
  4. Tood

Done with Pokemon Violet, so I've moved on to Kirby and the Forgotten Land.I've just cleared the 3rd area and unlocked the arena. 3D Kirby was initially kind of uncanny, but I've since gotten used to it. The new Kirby forms are nice. I especially love Carby: the opening cutscene was adorable...
  5. Tood

After 169 failed runs, I beat another run of the Binding of Isaac. Hooray? Apparently now i just need to do it another 8 times for the next major unlock, which is even more levels I'd need to beat. :confused: And then do hard mode. I've become more consistent at getting to Mom at least, so me...
  6. Tood

I have been doing my best at trying to clear an easy mode run in The Binding of Isaac. I got up to Mom's Heart yesterday mostly by spamming a P2W item on bosses, and died there. It's still the farthest I've gotten yet, so I'm happy. I've also been playing Greed Mode, since I get to try some...
  7. Tood

With college courses coming up, I haven't had much time to dedicate myself to longer games. I reached the point in Persona 4 where , and I haven't had the time to continue since starting school. It's fun, although I can see the game getting really grindy later on. In the meantime, I've made it...
  8. Tood

Finally got around to starting Persona 4 after buying it on Steam like 6 months ago. Currently moving through the first dungeon, and I'm enjoying it. I'm excited to unlock more of the game's life management aspects. I'm also thinking about playing more roguelike games after watching a few...
  9. Tood

Took a break from my current playthroughs by completing Divinity Original Sin 2 after half a year of putting off Act 4. I'd have considered it a 10/10 game until this point. The final chapter kind of felt rushed, with some questlines feeling like they ended abruptly. The ending I got was also...
  10. Tood

I've sunk like 12 hours into New Pokemon Snap, and I haven't even passed the second area yet :whistle: Guy at the EB Games where I got it said they had a lot of returns of the game because of how short in length it was. With how long I've spent on the game already, I wouldn't be surprised if...
  11. Tood

Morrowind was on sale for 10 bucks, so I decided to get it a few days ago since I liked Skyrim and heard that the game is really good. My character is a dark elf mage who is currently going through random crates for alchemical materials and money. Also got New Pokemon Snap and Story of Seasons...
  12. Tood

Beat both Bravely Default II and damn, things went downhill real fast after the last time I posted about it here. I want to post a long rant about the entire game, but I'm lazy so I'm not going to :cautious: -- I also did a 120 star run of Super Mario Galaxy. It's probably been nearly a decade...
  13. Tood

Slowly making my way through Bravely Default II between exams. I'm currently on chapter 4. I was admittedly a bit underwhelmed with some of the characters and story elements of chapters 1-2, but chapter 3 was fantastic. Hopefully it gets even better soon. Also playing Genshin Impact. The game...
  14. Tood

So I got all 120 shines in Super Mario Sunshine. Yay me? I've also made it to chapter 2 of Bravely Default II. I have some... opinions... about it so far, but I feel as though they may change further into the game, so I'll withold saying anything for now. As someone who was literally scared of...
  15. Tood

I have forgotten about the true villains of this game: Pachinko and lilypads :eek: Edit: ok, pachinko isn't bad if I enter the stage with the hover nozzle and not the rocket one. But I loathe the stupid lilypad one: -the 5 minute ride to get to the level in the first place -hydrophobic...
  16. Tood

I got about 12 shines through Super Mario Sunshine before I remembered that those timed red coin platforming shines also exist. So instead of getting all 120 shines like I originally planned, I'm probably just going to forget like they ever existed and pretend the game has only 100.
  17. Tood

I beat A Link to the Past for the first time. Honestly, the game gives me a really uneasy feeling when playing through the Dark World, and I can't put my finger on why. It was fun though. The later dungeons were a lot harder than those at the start, but I feel as though the bosses of each...
  18. Tood

Going on holiday break in a few days, so I'll probably complete a few more games I have in my backlog pretty soon. As of right now, I've been switching between Genshin Impact, Divinity Original Sin II and the Sims 3, since I can play them in the background of my class lectures.
  19. Tood

Paper Mario Origami King. Gameplay's a lot better than that of the previous two games, and I really enjoy the puzzle aspect of the battle system. It's also solidifying my absolute adoration for Toads
  20. Tood

Been playing Animal Crossing as of late. I'm trying to decide on how I want to design my town. I don't want to do much terraforming, but I don't really have nice outdoor decor aside from a ton of fences. I'm also kind of annoyed how fast flowers are growing in my town as well. I'm not even...
Back
Top Bottom