Search results for query: *

1. Tood

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Just learned that there's a Mario + Rabbids sequel coming out in a few months. The original had no business being as good as it was. Like, I can't stand Rabbids, but that game made me very nearly consider liking them.
  2. Tood

Like prog rocker said, you need a minimum of ten party members to be made to progress the game. But there are a lot of other story-related NPCs that you can edit to your liking, and you do get the option to create more party members later on. If you want to have all your own custom Miis instead...
  3. Tood

I did play the first game! I liked it, but it's definitely not a game for everyone, since a lot of the gameplay can feel repetitive after a while. In battles you can only really control your player character, and the other party members you make just do their own thing. It's not a hard game...
  4. Tood

I ordered Bravely Default II on Amazon, and it'll probably be here sometime next week. Also: the new Story of Seasons Rune Factory 5 Splatoon 3 New Pokemon Snap BDSP Pokemon Legends the Miitopia port
  5. Tood

For now: Fire Emblem: Three Houses Pokemon SwSh Rune Factory 5 and 4 Special edition Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town remake Animal Crossing: New Horizons Luigi's Mansion 3
Back
Top Bottom