Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

I am squealing at the news of more SoS and Rune Factory! The RF5 clips I've seen look amazing, and next year can't come quick enough!
  2. Tood

They show up one at a time for for me. It usually takes about a week for the next utensil to show up after I buy the first, so I guess it still kind of is like the original in that regard. Jeff should send letters when the new utensil arrives at the general store.
  3. Tood

So I've decided to play as a girl, and am currently debating on whether to marry Marie, Cliff, Doctor or Huang. I'm working on the achievement to confess to all the candidates, so everyone's currently at green or yellow until I decide. I like the little mementos everyone gives you from their...
  4. Tood

Oh maaaaaaan, how did I not hear of this? Problem solved, I guess :wynaut:
  5. Tood

Debating on whether or not I should play as a girl or boy for the FOMT remake, since I like the bachelorettes' designs far more than those of the bachelors'. I'm less attached to the guys in this game too, tbh. Kinda wondering if the new bachelor is husbando material; if he is, I might just play...
  6. Tood

Glad to hear RF 4 rerelease and RF 5 are things that now exist, I fully expected the series to be dead by this point! Currently replaying HMDS Cute right now, and I'm suddenly reminded of how much I dislike the marriage candidates in this game. Marlin and Skye are the only ones that seem...
Back
Top Bottom