Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Has there ever been an unnanounced Pokemon presentation to announce a main series game before? People expecting remake announcements today or even tomorrow seems a bit implausible to me, but eh. PMD DX wasn't a 1:1 remake though? There were massive changes to movesets, new dungeon exploring...
  2. Tood

Also this:
  3. Tood

I mean, >90% of the Pokemon models and movesets already exist. All they'd really need to do is to set encounter rates in some grass and copy-paste the dex entries from DPPt into the game. They don't have to make any more, so all their time should theoretically be spent on everything other than...
  4. Tood

I hope a lot of places get expanded upon. The Fuego Ironworks is kind of a pitiful dungeon as well, and I'd like to see it get more significance, like maybe a link to Iron Island or something. Mr. Backlot's mansion is another place; I remember it having a ton of doors you couldn't go through...
  5. Tood

Huh. Interesting. A few things seem to bother me in the way of plot, so I don't really believe it:
  6. Tood

I feel like most of the gym leaders' aces would also get Gigantamax forms. Most of the SwSh leaders had gigantamax aces, so I'd honestly expect the Sinnoh ones to have them too. So I think Rampardos, Roserade, Lucario, Mismagius, Floatzel, Bastiodon, one of Abomasnow/Froslass and one of...
  7. Tood

Why not improve on the past and make it more inviting for new players? It's not like GameFreak can only cater to the really specific community of Sinnoh purists. The point of a remake is to upgrade an old game to a newer version of itself so people can enjoy the games for longer. Because...
  8. Tood

Ngl, I'd be ecstatic about this, the Great Marsh was a pain to navigate with all the muddy spots. If they convert the Great Marsh into the Wild Area, I feel as though they'd have to make another entrance to it before reaching Pastoria City. Having the Wild area unlock around the 4/5th gym is a...
  9. Tood

But it's not like other remakes haven't added new locations either HGSS added two new routes and Safari zone west of Cianwood City and the Pokeathlon area FRLG added the Sevii Islands While not new, per se, ORAS had a heavily modified Mauville City. I don't see why it'd be impossible for...
  10. Tood

I think mega Roserade would look super cool. I also want to see what a Mega Vespiquen and Mega Drapion would be like.
  11. Tood

huh? Why are you taking that as the only thing I'm considering as evidence of a remake?
  12. Tood

OH snap I didn't realize that's what he meant :lapras: That's definitely an interesting point, yeah. I'm thinking too much about something else,
  13. Tood

wait All gens after 4 except for 7 added fossils. I guess if one of the existing regions had to have some kind of fossil importance it would be Sinnoh because of the digging stuff, but I still don't see how that would point to Sinnoh specifically, it's too much of a general series trend. We're...
  14. Tood

Maybe they could bring it back, but keep it exclusive to Unown?
  15. Tood

Victini kind of had its own event, didn't it?
  16. Tood

Yeah, I always thought some of the more important NPCs could use some unique designs to make them stand out. Someone from gen 4 who I also think would be a good candidate for that might also be Keira, the contest judge in Hearthome with the Buneary. She could be like the Sinnoh equivalent of...
  17. Tood

ORAS had Aarune and the guild of secret bases, do you think he'll make a return in the DPPt remakes for the same purpose? I kind of forgot about him up until now. I can see him returning because of the whole flag-capturing mechanic, but I feel as though the underground/mining aspect is best...
  18. Tood

I think any formal announcement will happen after the release of the Crown Tundra. Next week, I'm just expecting some kind of summary of all the big projects GF is planning to release in 2021 or something. Something to hype up fans, but something distant enough so that the DLC is not overshadowed.
  19. Tood

Had a stupid dream where the Platinum Villa was replaced with the tea minigame from Fire Emblem Three Houses. But thinking about it a bit more, it'd be nice to have it reserved in a remake for interactions and talks between the characters in the game. iirc, in the Pt villa, you could see...
  20. Tood

I feel as though I'm one of the few who liked Voltorb Flip, because I always thought it was far less random than the original slots were. At least it took a bit of problem-solving to win, unlike the slot machines which were entirely luck-based from the start. :unsure: But I really hate game...
Back
Top Bottom