1. Tood

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I alternated between working and spending time with my family. I don't think I ended up getting much alone time this holiday season.
  2. Tood

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I hate summer, but I'm looking forward to it since I've decided to actually do something with my life. I have a job, so I get to do things now. I plan on losing the weight I've gained over the past year, and I am looking to improve my art skills so I can draw people that don't look like deformed...
  3. Tood

The best gift I got was a keychain I had lost several months prior. Aside from losing all my keys, I also lost a USB with a bunch of my drawings and schoolwork on it. My dad ended up finding it in a ditch about 4 months after I lost it, and he gave it to me as a gag gift that year. It was also...
  4. Tood

The first console I ever played on was the SNES; my grandfather had one at his place. The only games he had were Super Mario World, Star Fox and Tetris. I was really young at the time, so I'd always ask my dad to play SMW or Star Fox because I couldn't figure out how to pass the first levels of...
  5. Tood

Winter. No allergies makes up for the all the ice and snow I get here.
  6. Tood

I'd be some kind of magic class like a mage, wizard or sorcerer. I can't imagine myself swinging a sword/mace/axe around, and I don't think I have the dexterity or precision to become a thief or archer-like class. Mages tend to be the studious type in many of the games I've played, and I think...
  7. Tood

I like rain. I don't like light showers or heavy downpours, but anything between the two is great. Also, not when it's hot out, but when it's cool and it's sweater season, like in the springtime. It's easy for me to de-stress in. The sound of rain is relaxing and is good for getting me to take...
  8. Tood

It's probably easier for me to make a bullet list for this Heights and very tall buildings. I hate being high up and I hate looking up at tall buildings. Any bird larger than a sparrow Dead bodies; mummified or rotten ones in particular. I'm also fearful of finding skeletons in walls or in...
  9. Tood

Honestly, I'd probably just take my own life if the zombies get too close. There's no way I'm escaping a whole horde of corpses with the shape I'm in, and I definitely don't want to feel the sensation of them biting and gnawing away at my flesh. If I live, I'll probably get shot or locked up by...
  10. Tood

I'd control carbon, if it meant I could make a living off of converting things into diamonds. :whistle:
  11. Tood

I like ghosts and demons well enough in fiction, but I don't believe they exist in real life. I do believe in aliens though. Not tall, bug-eyed gray monsters that ride in UFOs and make crop circles or anything like that. But maybe there's some bacteria on another planet or on some meteor...
  12. Tood

I think cheese and chocolate go good together. If I eat Oreos or a chocolate bar, I'll always follow it up with a slice of cheese. Barbecue sauce mixed into rice was something I ate as a kid as well.
  13. Tood

I'd like to be a background character in an anime. I'd rather watch the actual protagonist and their friends get into all kinds of weird situations than get into any myself.
Back
Top Bottom