Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

This game was fun, despite me doing nothing. I should have done more, but I think I'll wait for the mentor game or another <10 player game before I participate in one of these again. Just so I might feel a bit more confident in playing and sharing my thoughts next time. I think I was honestly...
  2. Tood

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Only if town doesn't lose because of it. Also, you missed something between It's not like I said that second part just out of the blue, I asked him if he had any questions for me, and he asked if anybody mentioned him.
  3. Tood

It's not like I mentioned anything about anyone to him. All I said was that nobody mentioned him, which is obvious if he had been paying any attention at all to what was going on in this thread in the first place. Also, to clarify, my role kills me only at the end of the next day phase, not...
  4. Tood

I suppose that explains the OC ban and night 2... None of the JOAT abilities seem immediately town-ish to me either, so I don't think this changes my opinion on Zinn that much. @ExLight What did the Hornet end up being?
  5. Tood

What would an indep strongman even do without the ability to kill...? CCK said he used one, so what would that even have done? Nothing?
  6. Tood

Make of this what you will; my timing is not good, being this last minute. Vote: ExLight It seems I've misinterpreted yet another rule again. Given claiming things that happened in OC is valid after all: CCK let it slip in an OC between me and him that he is mafia. He claims to have been a...
  7. Tood

The rolecop claim is a bit suspicious, most definitely. Contrainer was also the alignment cop, and town potentially having two cops seems a bit overpowered to me, even with the theorized ability that warps results. It could be 4:3:1, if there's another independent player somewhere, couldn't...
  8. Tood

I don't disagree with any of the votes on Doctor Flopster; but I'd like to hear what she has to say aboit the votes she's accumuated. ZinnLav claiming JOAT when Eevee was already shown to be the same seemse very off, I suppose there could be two of them, but it doesn't sit well with me right...
  9. Tood

I told MegaPod a bit about my role, and that's it. Mostly about why I've refused to use it these past two nights. I've been hesitant to say anything to anyone else, but it seems that's something I might regret soon...
  10. Tood

Then whoever gave you the information is lying or had been manipulated somehow, since I've done literally nothing this entire game. I don't know what else to say at this point to defend myself,
  11. Tood

I'd like to know why he thinks that, at the very least. I can't respond if I don't know why he's so suspicious of me.
  12. Tood

Do you mind explaining why it's weird for a host to do this? I don't quite understand it. Is there some other gameplay reason as to why it's unusual or looked down upon? Also, what's up with @CrazyCreeperKid? Is he inactive, or is he just hiding from the thread? He's been active on this forum...
  13. Tood

I don't have a reason to not believe the mason claim either yet. Do you know if the 3 picks were chosen randomly by the the host, or if they were set at the start? Day 1 I was also three days long, which longer than what is usually given (i think?). They didn't even confirm they got their...
  14. Tood

You seem to be trying very hard to ensure town doesn't slip up and reveal too much. Being cautious like that seems fairly town-ish to me at least. Pika seems alright too, and I don't immediately notice anything strange in his vote on MegaPod. At least he's the only one so far to make an actual...
  15. Tood

I really need to share my thoughts a bit more, don't I? I've been more inactive than I would like to be... I don't think I have anything to say that others haven't already said: Getting the Serial Killer early was definitely not the worst result for a lynch, but there's not much to discuss...
  16. Tood

Vote: CrazyCreeperKid Profile pic is Pikachu, but has no Pika anything in his username.
  17. Tood

If the player list is extended, may I join the main game instead?
Back
Top Bottom