Search results for query: *

1. Tood

Masters The Characters in Pokémon Masters

I meant it more for those who didn't already get paired with their traditional ace. Another idea I had is that perhaps they chose Pokemon based on whether or not we can get them to evolve? Voltorb, Papitoad, Surskit, Meditite, and Weepinbell can all evolve, but Raichu, Excadrill, Vivillon...
  2. Tood

TIL Seel is only water-type, wow. :confused: A lot of characters don't have their aces for whatever reason. Maybe they plan on making Sygna suits with their aces instead? I'm mostly depressed about Bugsy getting Beedrill instead of Scyther/Scizor, myself.
  3. Tood

I'm not sure how other gachas work, but having only one new character per banner sucks, especially if the 3/4-star pool isn't being expanded. I would prefer to have Kanto/Johto/etc. or type-specific banners with multiple spotlight characters at a time. Pulling for a 2% chance at one new unit is...
  4. Tood

Pokemon Conquest was a non-canon spinoff crossover, so its not like they really needed to pay attention to Mewtwo lore when making it. I suppose they can just say some legendary teleported them in from another dimension or something. I doubt it takes place in the same universe as the mainline...
Back
Top Bottom