Search results for query: *

1. Tood

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

It's not like Pokemon are intended to be realistic depictions of animals anyway. If the cartoony art-style is intended to make them more expressive and lively, wouldn't that be a good thing? Especially for a series which has children as one of (if not the) main demographic? I appreciate the...
  2. Tood

SwSh What do you think of James Turner being the art director for Sword and Shield

A lot of the Pokemon that were leaked are hit-or-miss for me, but I'm glad they're going for different kinds of styles this generation. I want to see more of the cities and towns though, because from what I've seen of them, they look really nice. The characters so far look lovely too, and I...
  3. Tood

I like how they're showing some of the details behind the creative process, it makes me appreciate how the game looks a bit more! Turner seems to be determined to make Galar reflect the UK as much as possible, given these drawings (from an interview, right?) and the Pokemon. The more we see of...
  4. Tood

Honestly, the Pokemon he's designed are a bit hit-or-miss for me. I like the Vanillite, Golett amd Phantump lines, but I kind of dislike the rest. However, I think the new Pokemon we've seen in Sword and Shield look fantastic so far. I like how a lot of them match the UK-based setting of Galar...
Back
Top Bottom